Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think about deer hunting

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this idea off a post by Colossus. It's a great metaphor to the kind of mindframe we should be in when it comes to women.

The "game" is like deer hunting with a knife. You're the hunter and you need to get close enough to the deer, so you do all sorts of things to mask your presence or avoid scaring the deer: you mask your scent, maybe you chuck food around, who knows...the point being, if you're hunting deer, do you just run at it head on and hope it won't get scared and run off? NO. You move slowly and cautiously. You take your time. You try to change the way the deer perceives you. If you go too fast, it WILL run away. However, if you get close enough for the kill and you hesitate, the deer will also run off. It definitely won't give you a second chance!

So maybe you screw up with one deer and it runs off. Do you run after it? NO. You find another deer. Even if you scare hundreds of deer away there will always be more. There's no point getting "attached" to any deer until you've caught it because it can always run away. I mean seriously...if you were really hunting deer you wouldn't tell your buddies "you know what guys, this one deer got away today but I'm gonna look for it tomorrow".

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming from a hunter, this is a great analogy. Sure there is always the story of "the one that got away", but you never get too hung up on it. You just have to get out there and find another.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A wild Pokemon appears. It's a Suzanne. Suzanne uses attract. Don Juan becomes attracted. Don Juan uses ''mask scent''. Suzanne became confused.

I mean, really. Women are not like deers. One woman will think you are a ***** and will humiliate you if you ''mask your scent'' or in other words: pretend like you are not hitting on her. Another woman will hate it if you are too onvious about it. Women are too complex to use that kind of analogies. Not to mention that you are treating women like they have more value than you if you are trying to ''hunt'' them.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Remember, you don't have to work too hard for roadkill if yer in a pinch (fuglies).

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
A wild Pokemon appears. It's a Suzanne. Suzanne uses attract. Don Juan becomes attracted. Don Juan uses ''mask scent''. Suzanne became confused.

I mean, really. Women are not like deers. One woman will think you are a ***** and will humiliate you if you ''mask your scent'' or in other words: pretend like you are not hitting on her. Another woman will hate it if you are too onvious about it. Women are too complex to use that kind of analogies. Not to mention that you are treating women like they have more value than you if you are trying to ''hunt'' them.
Yeah the scent masking thing was too much. As for having more value, I disagree. If you never try to pick girls up and never hit on girls you know, you will end up an old lonely virgin. You can't expect women to make the first move.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeyb said:
Yeah the scent masking thing was too much. As for having more value, I disagree. If you never try to pick girls up and never hit on girls you know, you will end up an old lonely virgin. You can't expect women to make the first move.
I talk to girls to give her a chance to get to know me and show me she is interested in me. If she isn't enthusiastic about a conversation with me she can go fck herself.

That's making the first move without a hunting mindset. :up: