“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Things you will do when you have abundance

Mr Alpha

New Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
7
Age
39
Hi there fellas,

It's been a long ride for me and took me around 10 years to get here, but at least I'm finally there!

I have been lurking around this forum applying the principals and learning from my mistakes.

While I'm not 'yet' Chad thundercock, I'm absolutely at peace with the whole dating scene and here are some observations when you get there:

Self-respect: shoots to the sky, you start dropping plates, GFs for any misconduct

You usually forget to reply to some plates, drop them all together or just walk away without the need of any 'closure'

Cancelling dates, a lot of options usually means meeting conflicts, you worry will be which one would be better for me this day for example, drive the one who got cancelled on crazy!

You don't have to tell the women you are with you're a player, your behavior,actions speak louder for you and they will always try to win you over! Egos can't take it!!

You break things up first! You will always be the first to walk away, almost all the time.

Your aura changes when you are out and about, you no longer look for opportunities, they present themselves!

Basically, it's like drinking water, you go get it when thirsty and drop the cup when done, and since it's everywhere, would you ever worry about it!

As I write this, I'm about to write another message to cancel one date with one hb, cos I just got something better setup the same time :)

Stay woke in these streets! Learn the game, work on your physique, money, house car bike job hobbies mental health, rest will follow.

Thank you community! I'm a better man because of you.

Until next time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
Great and inspiring thread we need more of this here. OP is right abundance mentality can change your mindset, frame and success with not just women but life.

Cheers to OP!
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It is always good to have abundance as a male. It's less common as most men operate in a state of scarcity.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,384
Reaction score
4,052
You were lurking all this time (ie in the past 7 years) and this is your first post? What helped you from this community? Were you looking at the reading materials, threads, any particular posts stood out? How were you doing before you started lurking?
 
Top