"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Things you say/do that make u look cool...

gregory

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
what have u done that made u feel cool? what did u say?

I remember one time the hottest lookin girl in my school was with all of her friends, and she came up to me in front of all of her friends while i was playing basketball, and when she tried to talk to me, i told her to wait and i ran away and all of her friends were like "AWwwwwwwwwwwww!!!"
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Ok I walked into the room and everyone was like, "HOLY SH!T MAN. AFK IS THE MAN AND HE IS HERE NOW."

hahah no jpjp. That was pretty cool what you did.

_____________
The real deal
_____________

Ok so I'm just sitting there laughing and cracking jokes at/with my buddies. It was the first day of school and this girl literally, stomps up to me (HB 7.5 ....had oneitis on her. Ganji crap drove her insane).

So she stomps up to me and she's like, "AFK I swear you are a living *******.. BLAH BLAH BLAH."

I kinda just stared at her while her b1tch side took over. and I sat there listening. Occasionally wiping my face like she spit on it even though she didn't.

So she's done and panting and starts to leave. So I laugh and say, "everyone's a little pissed that summer's over." (adapted from Heartbreakers)

So then she hears it and a few people around us say, "damn what a *****." So I'm the man and people are patting me and stuff.
____________

2 days later, she corners me and I f-ing reject this oneitis of mine. It felt so good I coulda **** my pants and not care.
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
I have two situations, both with the same girl.

1. One time she and I were having lunch at this place by the college. My two best friends come in, see us and join us at our table. After we make conversation for awhile she starts to complain (jokingly) to my two buds about the way I treat her. I looked her straight in the eye, point to the door, and said "if you don't like the way I treat you, there's the door". She didn't say a damn word for the rest of the meal! Needless to say she was all over me later that day!

2. One night she was supposed to meet up with my friends and I to have a few drinks. Something came up and she didn't make it. I was kind of pissed off so I ended up going home with a female friend of my best friend.

I felt guilty as hell for cheating on my girl, cuz I loved her more than I was willing to admit. Anyways I told her the next day that I had cheated and she got all pissed at me and broke up with me, which is what she should have done. So I go to work, I'm all upset and crying cuz like I said, I did love her, I tell my boss all about how I cheated on my girl and she broke up with me and I didn't want him to give me any sh!t today.

Later that day she shows up at my work bringing me flowers. She felt bad about how upset I had gotten when she broke up with me and she didn't want to throw away our relationship over some mistake I made while I was out drinking. After she left, my boss and I were cracking up. Here I cheated on the woman and she bought me flowers. Afterwards, my reputation at work was legendary.

Man that woman was clingy! But I never felt so cool in all my life.
 
Last edited:

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
so this one time,

I made a clever reply telling people to GROW UP...oh wait...that was now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
And just who were you telling to grow up young man? If you have nothing worth while to add to the post then go play in the sandbox.
 
Last edited:
Top