Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things you finally realize

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Deezedbrah is a bit off. But one has to recognize that the celbs are at the top of the hierarchy. They are being chosen opportunistically by woman. No matter how hard he tries he will not be a celb. But being all you can be can move one up the hierarchy and have more women choosing you over others to mate with.
That's it in a nutshell.

At 30, i have the fire but it's calibrated. I am not in the club or bar every night. I maximise game everywhere i go. Live and learn.

Its not that you need to be a celebrity. Its that, man is so busted these dats, he settles for a fat ae ****kkk slob of a woman post wall after the carousel.

I can't speak for every man. I am saying, I am crushing baaaaae better than I did in my teens or 20s.The pickup is hilarious. I've had chicks newly 18 slipping into my DMs or waiting to request my ig. Again, I am not saying to wait for the selection as i prefer putting work in. I enjoy breaking the ice. Going from strangers to doing the no pants dance.

You dont need to put in a decade of pickup. I advise competence in game. My biggest point is:

Going through the fire only increases the probability of success. The problem is that, most guys won't ever do it.

A lot of game is pattern recognition. Human behaviour is not random.

Especially women. Anytime a chick blows up my phone and I don't recognise the phone number, its shenanigans. Without fail.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that as I approach 40... it’s insanely easy to bang 20-25 year olds. I wish more men would realize this and ditch the wall bangers that painted themselves into a corner.

Also avoid relationships with single moms like Ebola. God help anyone that falls for their garbage! Why would any decent looking dude with game get into any relationship with one. Bang the hell out of them.. double wrap it and bail.
If you take care of yourself, so many possibilities.
Im 39 now just got back home from a night out, never had that much interest from mid 20s women.

Inever had that success in the past but i settle down way too fast. Now gett8ng back lost time

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you take care of yourself, so many possibilities.
Im 39 now just got back home from a night out, never had that much interest from mid 20s women.

Inever had that success in the past but i settle down way too fast. Now gett8ng back lost time
That's a good story.

Seems like you made good use of the forum and took action.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good story.

Seems like you made good use of the forum and took action.
I think i just never truly knew what my smv was worth.
Because i never was good at talking with women in the past.
But with age im still.not great game wise but i got the look and confidence to help.

U

user43770

What I like today, I probably won't like 3 years from now. Everything gets boring.

Learn to stick it out sometimes for your own betterment.

Know when to call it quits.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think i just never truly knew what my smv was worth.
Because i never was good at talking with women in the past.
But with age im still.not great game wise but i got the look and confidence to help.
Looks can only bring you so far, in time it will wane with a particular woman you're been seeing regularly or with age with other women, cultivate other traits in ur life, an ambition or zest in life.

With men, its always has been a package deal and will remain so into the future.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
“Women select men. That makes them nature, because nature is what selects. And you can say "Well it's only symbolic that women are nature", it's like no, it's not just symbolic. The woman is the gatekeeper to reproductive success. And you can't get more like nature than that, in fact it's the very definition of nature.”
― Jordan B. Peterson
Just get as close as you can to the top of the hierarchy. Multiply your choices....or reevaluate your SMV.
Bullshiet, that's a myth.

Men select women, and Women are the filter of their sexuality.

And if you look nature, it's the male that select the female (expect for the hyenas), the one that defeats the competitors.

Jordan Peterson believes in the oneitis, hear him more carefully when he talks, and by the way he is blu pilled regarding women,

Last edited:

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats your point tho G? all those things can be applied to females too. look at kiera nightly, salma hayek, huge number of middle/mom aged instagram thots not to mention all the fine ass corporate chicks. on tinder im running into alot of mid 30s women that are still HOT. i get it u gotta chip on your shoulder against these hoes and in some ways i do too..we all do. but i can acknowledge womens equality with us men even tho we are different. the whole women running into the wall thing is cope and happens just as much to guys..infact it hits guys much sooner. thats why u got these school shooters an supreme gentlemen incels runninf around online and irl

There’s not a 45 year old in the world that is more sexually attractive than a SMV-8 nineteen year old. The same cannot be said for men. In fact, most men hit peak physical sexual attractiveness at around 26, and many do so in their 40s.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
There’s not a 45 year old in the world that is more sexually attractive than a SMV-8 nineteen year old. The same cannot be said for men. In fact, most men hit peak physical sexual attractiveness at around 26, and many do so in their 40s.
So what? What’s the point besides cope? Have you ever even been with smv 8 19 yr old? I smashed one last week. Im 33.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? What’s the point besides cope? Have you ever even been with smv 8 19 yr old? I smashed one last week. Im 33.
My point is that the wall is very different for men than it is for women.

And sure I have, but it’s much more rare due to lack of regular access. I typically bang women in their 20s because I’m more likely to cross paths with them while going about my life.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
My point is that the wall is very different for men than it is for women.

And sure I have, but it’s much more rare due to lack of regular access. I typically bang women in their 20s because I’m more likely to cross paths with them while going about my life.
Your “point” has zero impact on anything tho. Ive been in an industry inundated with women and men from all walks of life for years now (fitness) and ill tell you the fit women 30+ look multitudes better then their male fit lifter counter parts.

Unpopular opinion for you incels: women dont age like milk. Their cells die and renew at the same rate as men.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your “point” has zero impact on anything tho. Ive been in an industry inundated with women and men from all walks of life for years now (fitness) and ill tell you the fit women 30+ look multitudes better then their male fit lifter counter parts.

Unpopular opinion for you incels: women dont age like milk. Their cells die and renew at the same rate as men.
Its proven man that women skin age faster than men.
Men skin is thicker so wrinkle apear when they are much older.

Women lose their skin-protecting hormone much faster than men.

Men skin is also more oily wich help prevent deterioration

Just do a quick serch if you dont believe me.

Im not age bias like most here, but after 30 the good looking women get rarer and rarer.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Its proven man that women skin age faster than men.
Men skin is thicker so wrinkle apear when they are much older.

Women lose their skin-protecting hormone much faster than men.

Men skin is also more oily wich help prevent deterioration

Just do a quick serch if you dont believe me.

Im not age bias like most here, but after 30 the good looking women get rarer and rarer.
Who the fuk cares dude. Men go bald af early, have big fat guts and have rougher nastier skin naturally. Its all down to the individual is my point

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fuk cares dude. Men go bald af early, have big fat guts and have rougher nastier skin naturally. Its all down to the individual is my point
Gut and fat is a fixable situation that occurs on both genders, going bald is no big deal.

I think women that take care of themself can keep a very nice body even better than younger one, however you see the effect of age in their face.
And thats why they use so much make up and face lift and botox are still so popular.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Gut and fat is a fixable situation that occurs on both genders, going bald is no big deal.

I think women that take care of themself can keep a very nice body even better than younger one, however you see the effect of age in their face.
And thats why they use so much make up and face lift and botox are still so popular.

Again bro i dont really get your point? Are you fukking grandmas?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again bro i dont really get your point? Are you fukking grandmas?
Best question would be are you? Since you think the wall is not real.

Sorry that you cant understand my science backed rational explanation.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Best question would be are you? Since you think the wall is not real.

Sorry that you cant understand my science backed rational explanation.

I understand i just dont give a fuk because the only walls being hit with my women are their sugar walls with my epic shlong. U mad bro?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand i just dont give a fuk because the only walls being hit with my women are their sugar walls with my epic shlong. U mad bro?
Who hurt you bro???

Got to agree with that mindset.
Ngaf and getting laid is the way to go..

To.many socialy awkward ppl lacking hat attitude here and its probably why they dont **** often
Buffers is probably why ppl are obsess with age and rating women.

I

Last edited:

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that as I approach 40... it’s insanely easy to bang 20-25 year olds. I wish more men would realize this and ditch the wall bangers that painted themselves into a corner.

Also avoid relationships with single moms like Ebola. God help anyone that falls for their garbage! Why would any decent looking dude with game get into any relationship with one. Bang the hell out of them.. double wrap it and bail.
You know what I've come to find at 55.....as long as you look 40ish that's all that matters. Young women do seem to come up to me a lot more these days. "Are you a doctor?" ...I just smile.