Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things you finally realize

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-There is no such thing as faking it until you make it, you fake it until you are it
- Sometimes you can do everything wrong and still get the lay. Sometimes you can do everything right, make yourself unavailable by spinning plates and having hobbies, and still not get the girl.
-unless you are the top 1% of men, and are tall, look like a male model, you aren’t going to develop a steady rotation of hot women without playing the numbers game.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
“Women select men. That makes them nature, because nature is what selects. And you can say "Well it's only symbolic that women are nature", it's like no, it's not just symbolic. The woman is the gatekeeper to reproductive success. And you can't get more like nature than that, in fact it's the very definition of nature.”
― Jordan B. Peterson
Just get as close as you can to the top of the hierarchy. Multiply your choices....or reevaluate your SMV.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Women select men. That makes them nature, because nature is what selects. And you can say "Well it's only symbolic that women are nature", it's like no, it's not just symbolic. The woman is the gatekeeper to reproductive success. And you can't get more like nature than that, in fact it's the very definition of nature.”
― Jordan B. Peterson
Just get as close as you can to the top of the hierarchy. Multiply your choices....or reevaluate your SMV.
While I find Jordan Peterson to be brilliant and insightful that quote of his is bothersome. It's actually contradictory to the whole "I am the Prize" preached on here. I think that quote of his may only be true in modern times due to laws "men" created to protect women.

In a sense its men that realized women need protection and thus created laws for them to do so. If there was no civilization it would be more survival of the fittest and what would stop "nature" of a horny man taking whatever woman he wanted?

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I find Jordan Peterson to be brilliant and insightful that quote of his is bothersome. It's actually contradictory to the whole "I am the Prize" preached on here. I think that quote of his may only be true in modern times due to laws "men" created to protect women.

In a sense its men that realized women need protection and thus created laws for them to do so. If there was no civilization it would be more survival of the fittest and what would stop "nature" of a horny man taking whatever woman he wanted?
It's not at all contradictory....it's nature.
"what would stop "nature" of a horny man taking whatever woman he wanted?" another more viable man....
The man is the prize. The woman selects.
Women line up for the prize (select)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not at all contradictory....it's nature.
"what would stop "nature" of a horny man taking whatever woman he wanted?" another more viable man....
The man is the prize. The woman selects.
Women line up for the prize (select)
How would a woman select a man from raping her? So the more viable man either rapes her or plays white knight then? If he plays white knight maybe he supplicating to her and the woman would be turned off lol

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
How would a woman select a man from raping her? So the more viable man either rapes her or plays white knight then? If he plays white knight maybe he supplicating to her and the woman would be turned off lol
What? Rape?
What planet are you on?
White Knight and Top of the hierarchy are miles apart....
Rock stars have no need to rape. They are selected as the top of the hierarchy, first, then the rock star has his choice of the women who have selected him.
Nature selects.
Man at the top, enjoys the fruits.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? Rape?
What planet are you on?
White Knight and Top of the hierarchy are miles apart....
Rock stars have no need to rape. They are selected as the top of the hierarchy, first, then the rock star has his choice of the women who have selected him.
Nature selects.
Man at the top, enjoys the fruits.
I think you've missed the point of my reply. Try reading it again at a slower pace.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-There is no such thing as faking it until you make it, you fake it until you are it
- Sometimes you can do everything wrong and still get the lay. Sometimes you can do everything right, make yourself unavailable by spinning plates and having hobbies, and still not get the girl.
-unless you are the top 1% of men, and are tall, look like a male model, you aren’t going to develop a steady rotation of hot women without playing the numbers game.
I understand what you're saying here, but I think there's a problem with the term "faking it". You can't "fake" the alpha mindset, women will see thru it. That said, I think it's possible and actually quite normal to embody the alpha momentarily, and then lose it in the next moment. Success comes from practicing the embodiment until it becomes natural. At that point, you ARE alpha. To me, the concept of Alpha is a binary: you either are, or you are not.

Rollo says: Alpha is a mindset, not a demographic. I'm entirely inclined to agree. I'm 5'7" and I don't look like a male model, and yet I've pulled some absolutely stunning women with very little effort in the past. In fact, the less effort I put into it, the more success I usually have.

This phenomenon also explains the problem with getting 2nd dates and beyond. Especially in this day and age with the whole texting thing.

I've seen plenty of men here say how they were alpha and used to get all the women, but then they got into an LTR and became a beta again by a thousand negs.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying here, but I think there's a problem with the term "faking it". You can't "fake" the alpha mindset, women will see thru it. That said, I think it's possible and actually quite normal to embody the alpha momentarily, and then lose it in the next moment. Success comes from practicing the embodiment until it becomes natural. At that point, you ARE alpha. To me, the concept of Alpha is a binary: you either are, or you are not.

Rollo says: Alpha is a mindset, not a demographic. I'm entirely inclined to agree. I'm 5'7" and I don't look like a male model, and yet I've pulled some absolutely stunning women with very little effort in the past. In fact, the less effort I put into it, the more success I usually have.

This phenomenon also explains the problem with getting 2nd dates and beyond. Especially in this day and age with the whole texting thing.

I've seen plenty of men here say how they were alpha and used to get all the women, but then they got into an LTR and became a beta again by a thousand negs.
I know straight out local celebrities alphas that thru marriage and loving their families have moved into a beta position. It takes time. Alpha and Beta are mindsets.

They get reduced thru thousands of negs and putting her ahead of him.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not a alpha male.. Thats a fake alphas or fucboys.. True Alpha male are only 5% and less than 2% are a very powerful ones, they can just meet u without u even know he's there everywhere somewhere or stop you even youre in an elevator at 5th floor. Being in a proximity with his potential suitors when she with another guy and drop them out.. More sort like a James bond things. None of any millions negs will change them because that its who he's.

Alpha males are thoughtful, and the powerful ones can just paint his environment world revolve around him according to what he likes by just using his thought.. That one's is the alpha Kings trait.

Now who claims he's an alphas beside an Alpha Male himself is a complete impostor.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes they do wore armour, when needed it's come naturally and will usually gains 4x from His usual strength.. And lots more you average guys don't wanna know.. Cos its really rare to layman ears.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is cuck.

I lead. She follows or next.

Ambiguity is matched with takin my d out.

If I don't smash after 3 outings, i next her on the account of low sex drive.

I don't care for her LTR status. Not my concern. Her job to shut me down if unavailable.

Statement > questions.

Compliance is GOAT STATUS.

GAME/RESOURCEFULNESS/AESTHETICS

WOMEN AGE LIKE MILK.

MEN AGE LIKE A FINE WINE.

LIFE trolls women harder than I ever could.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Feels good man.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with alot of this but some of it is cope like the men age like wine myth. Most men age like bags of trash just look around. Only those genetically blessed and who take care of themselves from both male an female age like fine wine

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with alot of this but some of it is cope like the men age like wine myth. Most men age like bags of trash just look around. Only those genetically blessed and who take care of themselves from both male an female age like fine wine
I’m better looking now than in my 30s but my age is seen more now (signs). I have a male model look going on currently now since ive been on vacation 2 weeks in the land and water of bikinis. Not allowed a beard at work will hate going back.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at tom cruise and the chick who hit thr wall decades ago.

Obv, lift. Eat healthy. Keep testosterone level up.

The emphasis is not complacency. Its the grind. Chase excellence. Purpose. Mastery. Lifestyle.

Play the hand you are dealt. Looks max. Optimization of aesthetics to the best of one's ability. At 30, i am stunting on guys far younger. Eye ****ing IOIs, choosing signals follow. I don't seek it. It happens and I crush it. The biggest point of wine vs bread is that, a man offers more than just looks. A woman's value is purely aesthetics and fertility. Garbage there otherwise.

The take away is that, you got more time. Use it wisely. Every month, a new egg drops and the wall nears ever so much. There's no take backs or do overs.

If you stay hungry, you can crush it in life. Don't seek models or mentors and anything else that won't serve you.

You want to be bump your ego. You are your own best cheerleader. If it does not serve you, don't acknowledge it nor let it on your world.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Look at tom cruise and the chick who hit thr wall decades ago.

Obv, lift. Eat healthy. Keep testosterone level up.

The emphasis is not complacency. Its the grind. Chase excellence. Purpose. Mastery. Lifestyle.

Play the hand you are dealt. Looks max. Optimization of aesthetics to the best of one's ability. At 30, i am stunting on guys far younger. Eye ****ing IOIs, choosing signals follow. I don't seek it. It happens and I crush it. The biggest point of wine vs bread is that, a man offers more than just looks. A woman's value is purely aesthetics and fertility. Garbage there otherwise.

The take away is that, you got more time. Use it wisely. Every month, a new egg drops and the wall nears ever so much. There's no take backs or do overs.

If you stay hungry, you can crush it in life. Don't seek models or mentors and anything else that won't serve you.

You want to be bump your ego. You are your own best cheerleader. If it does not serve you, don't acknowledge it nor let it on your world.
whats your point tho G? all those things can be applied to females too. look at kiera nightly, salma hayek, huge number of middle/mom aged instagram thots not to mention all the fine ass corporate chicks. on tinder im running into alot of mid 30s women that are still HOT. i get it u gotta chip on your shoulder against these hoes and in some ways i do too..we all do. but i can acknowledge womens equality with us men even tho we are different. the whole women running into the wall thing is cope and happens just as much to guys..infact it hits guys much sooner. thats why u got these school shooters an supreme gentlemen incels runninf around online and irl

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats your point tho G? all those things can be applied to females too. look at kiera nightly, salma hayek, huge number of middle/mom aged instagram thots not to mention all the fine ass corporate chicks. on tinder im running into alot of mid 30s women that are still HOT.
Willing to smash still isn't a marker of success.

The top 1% don't smash old ladies. 25 or - is the above marker.

Not sure what you are doing here. I would imagine being the outlier not the norm on the beaten path is your aim.

i get it u gotta chip on your shoulder against these hoes and in some ways i do too..we all do. but i can acknowledge womens equality with us men even tho we are different. the whole women running into the wall thing is cope and happens just as much to guys..infact it hits guys much sooner. thats why u got these school shooters an supreme gentlemen incels runninf around online and irl
You got a society that moralize gynocentricism and simping as the status quo. You are on a DJ forum. Criticism of women or their poor Lifestyle choices or divorce rape is met eith more rubbish about resentment. Molyneux argues from a Socratic philosophical perspective; you know who the protective class is by who you can or cannot criticise.

Its even more ridiculous when other men are quick to the draw in pandering to the same status quo narrative.

Wake up mate. This won't end well. Blatant simping above.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Willing to smash still isn't a marker of success.

The top 1% don't smash old ladies. 25 or - is the above marker.

Not sure what you are doing here. I would imagine being the outlier not the norm on the beaten path is your aim.

You got a society that moralize gynocentricism and simping as the status quo. You are on a DJ forum. Criticism of women or their poor Lifestyle choices or divorce rape is met eith more rubbish about resentment. Molyneux argues from a Socratic philosophical perspective; you know who the protective class is by who you can or cannot criticise.

Its even more ridiculous when other men are quick to the draw in pandering to the same status quo narrative.

Wake up mate. This won't end well. Blatant simping above.
Bro u dont even know me plus i can tell you got the game fukked up cuz u secretly harbor a hatred for women due to the worlds current circumstances which is a whole nother level. I believe in the biblical version of man and woman so study up on that.

Do you even know what symping is? It means being sympathetic. Im no symp and im not sympathetic to women but i do have an understanding and i have empathy. Theres a difference son.

U keep posting up these phaggot ass celebrities and guys like leonardo dicaprio as the standard like bro they are rich an famous and normal rules whilst they still apply to a degree, arent an effective measurement of success for these types. Plus these dudes done took it up the butt on the hollywood casting couch since a young age but i guess hanging out with dozens of models who dont give a fuk about u just want clout and fame to leach from u is something to look up to?

U prbably idealize guys like dan bilzerian. THATS symping bro and tricking too.

come at me bro

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro u dont even know me plus i can tell you got the game fukked up cuz u secretly harbor a hatred for women due to the worlds current circumstances which is a whole nother level. I believe in the biblical version of man and woman so study up on that.

Do you even know what symping is? It means being sympathetic. Im no symp and im not sympathetic to women but i do have an understanding and i have empathy. Theres a difference son.

U keep posting up these phaggot ass celebrities and guys like leonardo dicaprio as the standard like bro they are rich an famous and normal rules whilst they still apply to a degree, arent an effective measurement of success for these types. Plus these dudes done took it up the butt on the hollywood casting couch since a young age but i guess hanging out with dozens of models who dont give a fuk about u just want clout and fame to leach from u is something to look up to?

U prbably idealize guys like dan bilzerian. THATS symping bro and tricking too.

come at me bro
I agree Deezedbrah is a bit off. But one has to recognize that the celbs are at the top of the hierarchy. They are being chosen opportunistically by woman. No matter how hard he tries he will not be a celb. But being all you can be can move one up the hierarchy and have more women choosing you over others to mate with.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that as I approach 40... it’s insanely easy to bang 20-25 year olds. I wish more men would realize this and ditch the wall bangers that painted themselves into a corner.

Also avoid relationships with single moms like Ebola. God help anyone that falls for their garbage! Why would any decent looking dude with game get into any relationship with one. Bang the hell out of them.. double wrap it and bail.