Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things we did this year

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see what each of us did this year. This thread might provide inspiration and motivation to keep up the good work in 2014. :up:

I'll start:
1. Visited Greece. Twice.

2. Went to the gym and got in the best shape of my life. Guys and girls paid me compliments and it's the first time when I look at pictures of myself and actually like what I'm seeing. The attention I got from girls is extremely flattering ;) Nice, but I've still got a long way to go and I ain't stopping.

3. Rode a total of 1000 miles in the mountains on my road bike. It's something that I always wanted to do and finally did. Alone or together with friends, I've lived extreme punishment when I was completely drained on some slopes or when I raced against the clock to catch a train. And those descents up to 80+ kmph (that's 50 mph) were a treat! Not only that I've had the best cardiovascular fitness of my life (better than 99% of everyone I know), but I've made friends with like-minded chaps and shared some awesome adventures.

4. Got my motorcycle licence. Hopefully I'll buy a motorcycle next year.

5. I've bonded two great friendships.

6. Changed jobs and had an overall 65% increase of salary compared to the beginning of the year.

7. Currently undergoing operations to buy my own apartment.

8. Went clubbing - I didn't use to, before. I even went alone, which is a fear that I've faced.

And all that from above is outweighed by the fact that I didn't lay any girl. Damn, that's sad :eek: Sure, I've had some opportunities, but wasted them all...

In any case - MY BEST YEAR YET!

Now let's hear your stories!

Last edited:

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laid a squirter.... That was fun as Hell....its sexy she she explodes her juices all over you....

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Got my first paid job (part time)
2. Banged 6 girls (should've done much much better)
3. Got stronger and stronger and stronger in the gym
4. Made some amazing friends
5. Found sosuave due to horrible oneitis with a girl in June

Overall a good year, 2014 isn't ready for me though

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Dated a girl with the largest age gap I've ever had (16 years younger)
- Had crazy sex with a 23 year old nympho
- Had a change in child custody that gives me my kid for most of the time
- Made incredible progress on the album I'm recording
- Overcame the worst Christmas that I've ever had (2012)
- Did two radio appearances this year to help promote my blog
- Moved this thread to the "Anything Else" forum

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good to hear about your custody case des. your crazy irresponsible ex shouldnt be near your kids.

my ones :

i became everything my old self hated.

i hate everything i was 2 years ago

increased a HUGE gap between me and my family

found a good girl

stood up to a psycho b!tch at work

got out of my wheelchair (oct 2012)

sold my wheelchair to the scrap yard (june 2013)

deadlifted 450lbs at 180lbs after just one year of training (i hadnt done a push up before this and was in a FVCKING wheelchair)

started to look good (16.9" arms as of today yesss)

broke my chain of infinite "One night stands"

killed a fvcking cobra ( i sh!t you not)

helped out a friend who was suicidal. (proudest achievement)

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
I laid a squirter.... That was fun as Hell....its sexy she she explodes her juices all over you....
Current (soon to be ex) girlfriend does this. It's hot at first but gets annoying very quickly.

I think I'm going to use this thread as inspiration for 2014. How about I match at least one accomplishment from each poster on here and document the results over the year? I need to get back in the game.

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've laid a milf, a cheater, a millionaire, a model, a beanstalk, an african, a virgin, "the president's daughter," a rape victim sh!t man...there's more

What did I do for myself? Nothing. I came here to be successful with women, yes, but I was a lot happier and proud before laying the pipe.

I remember a quote from a gay Leonardo D Caprio movie - "What do you live for"

Leo DiCaprio responded, "For women"

This was years ago and I always thought if you live for women, you are not living at all. It's was somewhat of a blind assumption, because back then I had zero success with women so it was easier to accept said mentality. This year, it was tripping on a log and finding truffles. At the end of the day, I was happy with getting laid, but not with myself. I will tell you that a complete fvcking mess I am right now, I still can get decent pvssy. Happiness is much more important than any pvssy you can ever get. And Pvssy =/= happiness for the newcomers here. That lame-o that made an involentary celibacy thread was on to something BIG.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rode around the world on my ****ing bicycle.

Nothing much else, as it has taken literally the whole year. Still got laid though, in some pretty crazy countries.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
InnerHappiness said:
I've laid a milf, a cheater, a millionaire, a model, a beanstalk, an african, a virgin, "the president's daughter," a rape victim sh!t man...there's more
There has to be a great story to that...

- Survived a drunk driver hitting me head

- Survived a total of 4 "near death" experiences

- Broke out of the friend zone on 3 chicks this year and slept with them

- Met several new people and friends

- Moved out on my own...Again

- Made a local semi-pro football team

Unfortunately, that's about it. 2013 was the absolute worst year of my life (so far). 2014 will be the Year of Redemption.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1- Finally found a steady job
2- Found a new bartender
3- Settled a couple of family court cases
Can't think of any more.