"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Things to talk about

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
When in a convo, here are a few things to prevent an aawkard silence. Feel free to add your own:

- Family
- Food
- Phiosophy
- the arts (tricky, if you don't have the same taste)
- Poitics
- Her
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
forced conversation is the worst

neither of you will have fun

when it just flows its so much better because you dont have to think of topics you wrote off your hand
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
Whenever I hit an awkward silence I either wrap things up, or I brake the silence with some extremely random "have you ever..." question which could lead to NLP or just give you the chance to ramble on to her (which probably isn't a very good idea).
 

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2002
Messages
260
Reaction score
1
RE

I disagree, avoid politics and philosophy. Politics and philosophy will lead into arguements sooner or later because there are bound to be different opinions about those.People's political and philosophical ideals are very easily insulted so those types of conversations should be avoided.
 
Top