Things to do with girls who dont want to drink or party?

Reaction score
Maybe a rookie ? but there are these 2 women at my college that are both into me im sure, one smiles alot when i talk to her and plays with hair, other says hi and stares at me sometimes. Only trouble is i was talking to both of them seperately and neither likes to drink/party that much i was like wtf, basically both of them study alot apparently? The one girl has few friends here after moving here a year ago, and seems shy about making new ones.
And the other listed her time as studying,shopping. she liked basketball and tennis so i dunno, challenge her to a game of hoops? We both know spanish if that helps..

I am moving in about 2 days to a campus apt where ill have 2 roommates that i know. So my plan was to invite both of them to a party this weekend at our place but that is out now. So wtf do i do? Im not inclined to give up that easily, one i see every day in my math class(Cambodian) and the other girl works in the student center and is a cute Japanese with some nice boobs for her size. + the fact she has this look on her face like she wants/needs to be ****ed lol. i met her while working out with some guys that i know from class, she wants one of them but he didnt go after her.
I didnt even bother going for either number today since my original plan didnt go thru.

In other news im noticing more blatant attention from women as of late, went to the DMV yesterday and this Asian milf lady was staring at me out of the window, i shouldve sat next to her and tried to get her # at least but i unfortunately did not. Guess the consistent time spent in the weight room and increased confidence is paying increased dividends :)

Appreatiate any help you guys give.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the opposite question can be asked. As well as this...

What should they do with you?

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you asian yourself because you seem to mention them a lot..just curious

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need drinks and/or parties to get into a girl's pants. If they don't drink, there are plenty of other activities. I don't know how good your comfort level is yet, but I find the easiest way to get into a girl's pants is to invite her over to watch a movie at your place. Scary movies work great.