Things to change about yourself after "disappearing"

Elf2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to college now and there are a couple girls back home that I still talk to and trying to get with. The next time I'll be home is more than a month from now. I might have even 2 months to "change." There are just some small things that would make a big difference if I changed them.

So I was wondering what kind of things (personality and physcially) would I need to change in order to become more of a "new attractive person."?

I was thinking complete confidence, complete conversationial skills, social proof, experience, stories.

Physically, lose more fat, build muscle to the point where its extremely noticable? Ear pierce? Better clothing style?

I'm not that far from my goals I just need some extra work to get me where I want to be.

Thanks for any help guys.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Maximize your potential Physically. A strong, healthy body. Great skin. great hair. Clean, white teeth. Some nice jewelry, a nice watch. Some nice clothes.
-Be more co0nversational. Take a good look at your social skills. Are you a good conversationalist? Do you know how to flirt? Are you sexual injyour tone of voice, and attitude? Good , confident, and sexy eye contact?
-Hobbies. Work on having hobbies that stimualte you , and challenge you to grow physically , mentally, and spiritually.
Yoga, Bodybuilding, racquetball, Pilates, MMA, Martial Arts, Boxing, Wrestling, Kendo, Archery, shooting,tantra yoga, horseback riding, going to museums and appreciating art truly and genuinely,photography, Zen, Painitng, ..anythign that makes you truly GROW as a person. anything that truly makes you grow as a Masculine Man.
-Look to being more involved in social activities. Go outside of your comfort zone. Take Salsa lessons. Go to a comedy club, and study their delivery and body language, tone of voise, pausing, and phrasing.
-Learn more about women in general, their feelings, psychology, and their anatomy. Learn how to be a good lover. Look up any resources that will help you be the best lover on the planet. Basically, endeavor to rock a woman's world, all the time, every time.

Look up these guys:

Carlos Xuma
Zan Perion
Swingcat
Real Social Dynamics
Mystery Method
Venusian Arts
David Deida
Eckhart Tolle
Bruce Lee (Yes, I'm serious.)

Go and Google these names now. Right now.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
two months isn't really enough time to build a sh!t ton of muscle, but a tan and some whitening strips for your teeth and a new wardrobe makes a huge difference. And being full of yourself (in a good way) doesn't hurt either...

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elf2 said:
I'm going to college now and there are a couple girls back home that I still talk to and trying to get with. The next time I'll be home is more than a month from now. I might have even 2 months to "change." There are just some small things that would make a big difference if I changed them.

So I was wondering what kind of things (personality and physcially) would I need to change in order to become more of a "new attractive person."?

I was thinking complete confidence, complete conversationial skills, social proof, experience, stories.

Physically, lose more fat, build muscle to the point where its extremely noticable? Ear pierce? Better clothing style?

I'm not that far from my goals I just need some extra work to get me where I want to be.

Thanks for any help guys.

2 months? You need at least 6 to get good definition on the body. And if you are considering an ear piercing then I wouldn't worry about anything else, all will be lost.