Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things that make you look stupid

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, come on guys, some of this stuff is downright horrid being posted. Let me give you some tidbits about stuff that tips women off that "Hey, this guy might be WEIRD AND AWFULLY NOT RIGHT FOR ME":
(Keep in mind that you SHOULD do your own thing, and I fully encourage it. However, if you're having issues pulling women, and you can't figure out what the matter is, the problem is that women are basically form-fitted in their desires by society - if you don't fit it for one girl, odds are high you won't fit it for another, either. ANYHOW...)

- Excessively quoting music or literature - one quote is pushing it, even. You don't look thoughtful, you look like a snobbish prick or a mindless music follower (you know the type).

- Wearing makeup. It's downright ridiculous. Eyeshadow (i.e. Good Charlotte crap) doesn't make you look unique or rebellious - it makes you look like a fruitcake. Beat it.

- Being a 'male drama queen'. Don't make it that every time you talk, you're describing "your one buddy who one time..." or "I can't believe he/she said that to me...". MANY guys are guilty of this. Most (not ALL) women will want a MAN, not another woman.

- Being a ridiculously burnout or alcoholic. I mean, let's be serious here, don't be drinking more than once or twice a week. Not only do you look like a total lowlife, now you can't afford to go out anywhere, because alcohol is expensive. Doing weed is NOT mainstream socially acceptable, so a majority of girls will NOT enjoy this. Use some sense. If you have no sense, stop drinking and smoking.

- Talking about yourself all the time. We all know you're a beautiful and interesting person, but the world doesn't revolve around you, sunshine. Making yourself the topic 24/7, 100% of the time, isn't what you're going to want to use to pull women. Depending on your relationship you may be talking about yourself MOST of the time, or vice versa...but not 100% of the time. Ever.

- Failing classes. Listen...even though women don't always say what they really mean, what sounds best here...
"I want a guy who is smart and is going places"...OR...
"I want a guy who skips class, failed 3 classes last year, and is working at a car wash for the rest of his life". Understand where I'm going here? Smart is sexy, being stupid is NOT. Put some effort into your studies.

- In highschool, wearing the same clothes two days in a row is suicide. It's a very shallow observation but it's the truth. If you're ever looking to torpedo your reputation, go on ahead and do this. Note: In university, wearing your same clothes for any LESS that 3 days in a row is suicide. It shows you have money, which is impossible. All of us university students are on welfare:D .

- Playing too many computer games or video games. Geek material. Period.

- Having all girls as friends. This just means that you're looking for a man, not a woman. Sorry to be breaking it to you, but it looks like you're not straight.

- Having all guys as friends. This shows all women that you have no talent or skill with women. Not always true (i.e. sports players).

There's SO many more, but I don't have the time to list them. Guys, in high school you CAN be your own person, but if you're trying to pick up a typical girl, you've got to be something nearer to a typical guy. It SUCKS, and it's WRONG, but you can't do too much about it until university. Once you get into university, it's basically a free-for-all.

:) Later.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Wearing the same cloths two days in a row does not torpedo your rep. nor does anything else on this list. It's through a combonation of these.

I wore the same jacket for like two months.... In summer. I still hung with the "in" crowd. I wasn't the most popular. But on the other hand. I also wore 70+ colonges and knew how to hang around.

I wasn't passing every class. In fact I'd sleep through most... okay all of them... unless there was a hot girl nearby.

On the other hand besides spelling I'm not stupid.

I do agree that guys who arn't goin anywhere have less of a chance with girls though. At least girls who plan to go somewhere.

Looking back. I really broke mostly all of your rules. But I did have two things going. One. During school hours I dressed the same and didn't give a ****... but after school hours I would change dress up and pay attention. I just generally didn't give a **** about school.

You want the key it's not giving a ****. Not because your tough or rebelious. But because you genuinly don't need to give a ****. Cause you know what your doing and nothing else matters.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing video games is bad for you... I see. Well guess what... from 13 until 15 years old I played video games all the time but you know what? I WAS STILL PIMPIN THE LADIES.

Your "having all guys/girls as friends" are the most retarded things ever. Wether I hang only with the ladies or only with the guys doesn't change ANYTHING.

There's SO many more, but I don't have the time to list them. Guys, in high school you CAN be your own person, but if you're trying to pick up a typical girl, you've got to be something nearer to a typical guy. It SUCKS, and it's WRONG, but you can't do too much about it until university. Once you get into university, it's basically a free-for-all.
No my friend, if that were true, than the typical guy would get the girls. Unfortunatly, that does not happen!

My friend does drugs and gets drunk... The ladies love him.
I play video games and only care about the people close to me. The ladies love me.
My third friend follows your rules... AND HE GETS NOTHING!

Last edited:

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Video Games= pownage.

I think what he really meant was don't get addicted to them. (Yes some people are addicted to them).

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he was leaning more tword obsessing over video games to the point where it takes over a lot of conversations. I think that applies to just about every topic however. Girls dont want us to have in depth convo's with them about football, cars, video games, or whatever. Just like we dont want to hear them talk about nail polish and sh*t like that.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
- Making threads about things that make you look stupid.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bombshell
I think he was leaning more tword obsessing over video games to the point where it takes over a lot of conversations. I think that applies to just about every topic however. Girls dont want us to have in depth convo's with them about football, cars, video games, or whatever. Just like we dont want to hear them talk about nail polish and sh*t like that.
Amen.

And Julian, buddy, you've got over 1600 posts in under a year. Tone it down there, champ.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
Amen.

And Julian, buddy, you've got over 1600 posts in under a year. Tone it down there, champ.
Owneeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
repeat

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Playing video games is bad for you... I see. Well guess what... from 13 until 15 years old I played video games all the time but you know what? I WAS STILL PIMPIN THE LADIES.

Your "having all guys/girls as friends" are the most retarded things ever. Wether I hang only with the ladies or only with the guys doesn't change ANYTHING.

No my friend, if that were true, than the typical guy would get the girls. Unfortunatly, that does not happen!

My friend does drugs and gets drunk... The ladies love him.
I play video games and only care about the people close to me. The ladies love me.
My third friend follows your rules... AND HE GETS NOTHING!
These are general rules that would seem to follow general observations, however ;like all generalisations tehy are generally worthless. These re pointers. Well tough about your not wearing two dayss in a row if i have to wear school unifrom, or had to till now.

I play video games but only in a minority of my time, i also do sports and stuff, this lets me be a broad person. If you spend your life playing video games, well lets say i would consider it wasted and trust me i wasted hours playing them, they are obsessive and pointless.

He is trying to get at the fact that you must be sociable, the people i know who hang only with guys, have no success and thegirls that never speak to boys dont have any success either, while they are sober. Thats life in English secondaries. The point you seem to have missed Lik is that you should be abl to hang with anyone irrespective of gender. Anyway it doesnt change a thing if you hang only with ladies becaus they know you are capable of hanging with blokes.

The boys i know who did drugs and drink earlier were popular, know they are screwed up, all dropping out of school etc. You have not seen two/three years down the line. These rules are probably more accurate for the older kids. As when you are young most tend to float by on their looks.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most things never make good rules... these are good guidelines however.

*Snaps fingers*

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
*Snaps fingers*
Oh no you didn't. *Swirls head back and forth while saying that*

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's something i should never ever have done or even thought about doing.

i was about 15 or 16 at the time and decided to think "it'll be a good idea to do every pathetic thing i can possibly do because then people will either like me or not for who i am, not for any of the cool sh!t i try to pull off"

lol... i told everyone that i subscribed to dictionary.com
which led to me using big words all the time
i quoted literature and proverbs to people
i spoke like an absolute poof
the list goes on forever

after all of this, i have to say, it's a lot better for you to try to be cool (easy) than to try to degrade yourself to the bottom of the social ladder

i'm thumping my head off the wall right now at all the intentionally geeky stuff i did. jeez, it was if i wanted to become one of them.

(i highly doubt that anyone can relate to the above information)

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was about 15 or 16 at the time and decided to think "it'll be a good idea to do every pathetic thing i can possibly do because then people will either like me or not for who i am, not for any of the cool sh!t i try to pull off"
And to think, your country produced Andrew Carnegie :p

Haha jusk kidding man.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good guidelines

I used to be obsessed with video games. I used to be friends with more girls then guys. I used to be the person who would wear the same shirt two or three days in a row. But...

I was still one of the popular kids because I played a sport that helped me meet more guys to hang out with.

I also speak from experience from this. If you are obcessed with video games.

"QUIT THEM IMMEADIATELY And GET A LIFE"

Once I did this I was able to get a much more active social life plus video games are just as expensive as drugs at least to the point I had it($2000+).

I spent a little bit on myself and started wearing button up shirts from Nautica and Ralph Lauren.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont read, i just post.

Reaction score

- Excessively quoting music or literature - one quote is pushing it, even. You don't look thoughtful, you look like a snobbish prick or a mindless music follower (you know the type).

-

- Being a ridiculously burnout or alcoholic. I mean, let's be serious here, don't be drinking more than once or twice a week. Not only do you look like a total lowlife, now you can't afford to go out anywhere, because alcohol is expensive. Doing weed is NOT mainstream socially acceptable, so a majority of girls will NOT enjoy this. Use some sense. If you have no sense, stop drinking and smoking.
I don't give a damn! I'm gonna smoke and drink cuz its what I f*cking like doing and there ain't no c*nt thats gonna change my mind about that.

And music is very important to me, so if the wh*re thinks I'm a loser for it, then she can stick a knife in her p*ssy.

I don't care a f*ck about what a slut thinks of me cuz of my music tastes and weed. If she is truly worth it she will respect me as I would her and if she dont' she should commit suicide immeditaly because she's wasting time with me.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Things that make you look stupid

Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
I don't give a damn! I'm gonna smoke and drink cuz its what I f*cking like doing and there ain't no c*nt thats gonna change my mind about that.

And music is very important to me, so if the wh*re thinks I'm a loser for it, then she can stick a knife in her p*ssy.

I don't care a f*ck about what a slut thinks of me cuz of my music tastes and weed. If she is truly worth it she will respect me as I would her and if she dont' she should commit suicide immeditaly because she's wasting time with me.
Read the first paragraph of my post again, numbnuts. Read it twice. Let me know how that works out for you, sunshine.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother posting.:rolleyes:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Things that make you look stupid

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother posting.:rolleyes:
...because you expect us all to compliment your posts, even when they're ****ty?

:) Not bad.