“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Things that girls do, that are disrespectful to us DJ's?

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Things that girls do, that are disrespectful to us DJ's? And how to know when to stop and draw the line.

So I want to discuss, what are the things that girls do? Alot of the guys here, just say when a girl get's B**CHY!

So what your interpretation of a girl getting *****y...

What's acceptable! What's the standard.

To some guys, a girl, just not returning calls, could be the line, to others it could afte she said "NO" the third time.

Just seeing what our more expreienced Dj's think.. When's it time to call it quits or call her on her behaviour..

And of coruse, i've just learned recently from my other post, that you should treat girls with respect, but at the same time not let her walk over you, or act *****y etc.

So lets discuss what the *****y things girls do... Shoudl we still treat them the same way, as a friend? WIth respect, or completely cut all lines of communication...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Saying No more then once is enough to piss me off. In fact, after one "No", I next.
 

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
Wudiez, I'm just curious...

Are you male or female?

Discuss...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Most disrespectfull thing a woman can do is not appreciate a man for being a man. Most americanized women can't even tell you what makes a good man. Ask them and they will list of a bunch of feminine qualities.
 
Top