Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things that are cliché.....

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
I've confronted a guy with a van who was here to install things to someone.

He parked next to my covered stang, and that's a big no no in my book. Even though he done it so that he's away from me, I still confront him.

Why you say? Because condo rules state that contractor vehicles can not park on resident parking, and a better reason are dings on my stang, which I did experience in the past from contractors, my neighbors, etc...

I keep it tight now, and no dings since.

So I have two cams on my car. I see this guy park there next to me, I get out, punch the alarm. That had no effect on him. I get closer to where he was off the four story balcony and stare at him, no effect. I go down there to talk to him...

I confront him. Tell him that he can not park there. Guy has an attitude that I'm wrong and want trouble. Here I am, 210 lbs, black du-rag, and there is that guy, 90 lbs, face as thin as my fist.

That guy had some balls on him. A lot of fight. Told me why am I here, do I want a problem with him. Told me he's gonna call cops, I told him go for it. We come towards his van arguing, of course he had all the reasons, he done it nicely and parked away from me, etc.. But I still don't like it. He told me he had a paper that authorizes him to park there. I told him to show it to me.

A paper for contactors that tell he can park in the space next to me. Wow. That's a shocker, I didn't know that's possible. Was hand written....

So I tell him, ok you can park there. But, sh1t happens, and I got two cameras on my car, so watch it. He then sences victory and tells me like wtf are you doing, you want a problem with me?

Here is this guy, face as thin as my fist, and he tells me this. I turn around and take two steps towards him, tell him, you're a skinny fvck, you want a problem with me. He has balls to tell me well I'm not that big and he shows with his hands, like I'm round. All right. Whatever.

So I walk away, he won this one. I could have told him to park away from me anyway, but fvck him. He had balls on him. I respect. He asks me how would you feel if you were doing your job and someone like you were like a d1ck like I was. I told him it don't matter, as I walked way. I'm not gonna tell him I don't have a pvssy, I wouldn't know about how I'd feel. He won this one, I challanged, I saw that he is substance, more than most big dudes would have, let him do his job.

I used to be in his shoes. Your employer uses you to get job done, and you're nothing. One call from me to his super would be a disaster, problems like with me and cops would also be disaster. I used to be like him, standing for my job. But in the end, employer dont' care. They rather have it done quetly and without trouble. I was just a number, not a person.

Still, I did what he did, and sh1t did happen from time to time, as in I'd ding other people's cars. I also experienced my car dinged.

That guy had more balls on him than most people you ever meet. He was real. But at the same time, using his young hormones instead of brain. One word to me that he has a paper would have been enough.

I don't care that I hurt the guy's feelings. He won this one, and he can brag about it. I'm sure am a d1ck, and it prevents me from getting more pvssy around here. But that's a price I pay from keeping my car safe.

Now I ride a bike, one day I'll drive my car. I am hopping that it will be in the same condition as it is right now, new and beautiful.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
You hit the alarm and stared at him...how's he supposed to know what that means? You gotta talk, and tell him what's up...that it's a Stang, and not just some piece of crap car. If he's still a jerk, THEN get in his face.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you need to relax. Leave the poor guy alone. So what if he parked next to you. You have anger problems.