Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

things seem to have stalled

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
so I've been dating this guy for about a month now. We really seem to hit it off, have lots to talk about, laugh a lot, etc. :p
It seemed like things were going well, we had several pretty steamy make out sessions, and a couple times he really wanted me to spend the night but I said no. (I'm looking for a relationship, and didn't want to rush into sex w/him). but since I told him "not tonight" a couple times last week, things seem to have stalled. He's not being as agressive as he was before. Once he was exhausted which I can understand, and over the weekend when I saw him I did stay the night (we fell asleep on the couch) but a friend of his was there. :mad:

So now I'm concerned that he doesn't want me like he did before. I could be paranoid and reading into things, but I'm getting a different vibe now. He hasn't done or said anything negative, but before I had such a good feeling about things with him, and now I'm not so sure. Should I invite him over for some booty :D or just wait it out??

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 32swf
so I've been dating this guy for about a month now. We really seem to hit it off, have lots to talk about, laugh a lot, etc. :p
It seemed like things were going well, we had several pretty steamy make out sessions, and a couple times he really wanted me to spend the night but I said no. (I'm looking for a relationship, and didn't want to rush into sex w/him). but since I told him "not tonight" a couple times last week, things seem to have stalled. He's not being as agressive as he was before. Once he was exhausted which I can understand, and over the weekend when I saw him I did stay the night (we fell asleep on the couch) but a friend of his was there. :mad:

So now I'm concerned that he doesn't want me like he did before. I could be paranoid and reading into things, but I'm getting a different vibe now. He hasn't done or said anything negative, but before I had such a good feeling about things with him, and now I'm not so sure. Should I invite him over for some booty :D or just wait it out??
Invite him over for some booty... heck, tell me what time, I'll be over for some booty. :)

To be totally honest with you, two weeks is a long time, let a lone a month. That's my opinion. He may have just decided that getting into your pants may not be worth the trouble, and may just consider you a tease. Probably LJBF mode is on now.

You got any kids?

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: :confused:
I haven't seen the guy since Sunday morning, but we chatted Monday night, Tuesday he sent me an email just to say hi, and last night he left a message when I wasn't home.

So it appears that he's still interested, since he's still in contact with me. I just don't know what he's waiting for.
We both have busy schedules during the week, so it's hard to get together sometimes, but I feel like things might fizzle out the more time that goes by with no advances in our physical relationship.

I think I'll call him tonight and mention getting together, and then try to say something when I do see him in person, like "I enjoy spending time with you, but I didn't want to rush into things because I want it to last". how's that?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Basically I want him to know that I AM interested and didn't mean to scare him off or make him hesitant about advancing things with me.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sick to my stomach!!

At first we had to tolerate the presence of a few women on this site.. Great !!!!:rolleyes:

Now we're acting like freaken Psychiatrists, and keep dishing out advice to any random Jane that wants to know why her fukkyn supposed D J of a boyfriend keeps treating her like a$$ ...

What in the name of Snottslinging is going on????????

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Sick to my stomach!!

Originally posted by The Edge
At first we had to tolerate the presence of a few women on this site.. Great !!!!:rolleyes:

Now we're acting like freaken Psychiatrists, and keep dishing out advice to any random Jane that wants to know why her fukkyn supposed D J of a boyfriend keeps treating her like a$$ ...

What in the name of Snottslinging is going on????????

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Rearranged post by InLaws to answer 32swf question, using the edge's own words

Jane that wants to know advice to any random a$$ acting like freaken Psychiatrists we're dishing out Snottslinging treating...
Now.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 32swf
but since I told him "not tonight" a couple times last week, things seem to have stalled. He's not being as agressive as he was before.
LOL! You've switched him into "Nice Guy" mode. He's being nice now since he thinks he pissed you off by being aggressive. He'll wait for you to make the move while your interest in him drops off.

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
32swf,

I think that if your going to hold off on the sex, then your going to have to not get the man worked up. You said that you and him have had some steamy make out sessions. Now what does that lead to, not milk and cookies. :p

Things get hot and heavy, then he trys to make a move then you reject him. You said you told him not tonight a COUPLE of times. If I was him I would be afraid to touch you, because no one like getting rejected over and over. Also, he might feel bad because in his mind HE FEELS like he is trying to take something, that HE FEELS you should be giving.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2N Turbo
32swf,

I think that if your going to hold off on the sex, then your going to have to not get the man worked up. You said that you and him have had some steamy make out sessions. Now what does that lead to, not milk and cookies. :p

Things get hot and heavy, then he trys to make a move then you reject him. You said you told him not tonight a COUPLE of times. If I was him I would be afraid to touch you, because no one like getting rejected over and over. Also, he might feel bad because in his mind HE FEELS like he is trying to take something, that HE FEELS you should be giving.
That's perfect... couldn't have said it better. Teasing a man, eventually, will get old quick.

GO SKINS BABY!! 8)

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your screen name is any indicator, I'm assuming that you are 32 years old (as am I). You should know that steamy makeout sessions are supposed to be leading somewhere.

Don't start what you aren't ready to finish. Any makeout session that lasts longer than a minute should be leading to sex.

We aren't 17 year olds smooching for two hours in the car while our friends are inside bowling.