Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thin Line Between Love And Hate! ! !

silkkster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thin Line Between Love And Hate is a movie starring martin lawrence and a few other well known people -- but anyways.. i think what he does and his buddy is what a true don juan is.. they walk around picking up women all the time, make it look so easy - which i guess it is ha im a Juan in training... but people should check this one out! also..
in the movie Jersey Girl - when the video clerk askes the guy out (the girl does it) sounds like something i read from this site..lol.. check em out!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are wrong, being a don juan is not all about picking up women, that is only are incentive, but if you aim your improvment on picking up women you will never reach your goal.

a don juan knows that wqmen comes second, he does what he wants to. if it was about picking up women we would call ourselves pickup artists not don juans.

and it is much harder to be a don juan thena PUA i wont lie im not even half way there, because it takes so long to be a true DJ and if you think you are already it is most probably you do not know what a DJ is. I have a picture of a DJ in my head and i have never seen any 1 like this in reality, only in the films and even there they are a rare charcter.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a true DJ is about leading a complete life and improving yourself. Its not all about women, although they are a part.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls asking guys out can help but i find only these type of girls ask guys out are either desperate, unattractive, or are probably using you.

it's always a nice thing that there's a role reversal, but it doesn't always happen.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls ask me out all the time.

I don't have a problem with it but I hate it when they try to tease me into liking them.