“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

they say we are clueless....

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2002
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
Well i read somewhere today that women think men are clueless when it comes to picking up on hints. They also say that we can never remember anything such as likes and dislikes.
SO what I have begun doing is I have a little pocket notebook and when I meet a women I will put all of her information in there (ie. name, phone#, address, job title along with place of employement, and little things such as favorite foods, favorite color, and birthday) you get the idea..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I truly am clueless when it comes down to their insane hints :(
 
Top