They Say: Assume She Like YOU..Without Being Obsessive

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the Subject Line.....HELLO!!! Please Explain. How to handle all the attention. Being 38 yrs old and being approached by single women, married women and female DJs (Yes, we know female DJ games). Who said being a DJ was easy:crazy: It sorta drives me crazy.. in a good WAY.

I'm not saying I'm all that what so ever, however, look at it from a perspective that you notice a women and this women is noticing YOU. Then, in your own mind you are like, well...uummm..if she do it again (flirt with you) i'll do this..but you say...well uummm...I don't want her to think I'm desperate. Then, this other female is doing the same thing. Now, what do you do? OMG!!! What Now. Everywhere you turn...

It's too confusing. But, I love the knowledge on this website. Kill the Desperation.....Most of all, Respect the Lady.

What would you do?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell? Interracting with women isn't desperation, mate.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear King of Action,
Like Jitterbug I am quite bewildered what are you trying to say?....

evelsteve

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** respect the lady, respect the ****. I don't mean that literally, I mean that in the sense of attitude. You HAVE to have attitude. Even if it's light-hearted.
ANYTHING. But you have to have an air of "I'm the prize."

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Evel Steve,
Yes I suppose what Our Regal correspondent is saying is,first create a role then to play it effectively live drink and eat that role until you believe that you actually are your imaginary creation...Yeah well it works on the Stage and is not life just a Theatre,and we the actors?Perhaps to Para Phrase your Mefanik,A DJ should see himself as an Artist,equipped to remove dresses off his conquests as though they were paintings.....

evelsteve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Evel Steve,
Yes I suppose what Our Regal correspondent is saying is,first create a role then to play it effectively live drink and eat that role until you believe that you actually are your imaginary creation...Yeah well it works on the Stage and is not life just a Theatre,and we the actors?Perhaps to Para Phrase your Mefanik,A DJ should see himself as an Artist,equipped to remove dresses off his conquests as though they were paintings.....
Exactly. But on a deeper level, we DO play "roles." Jean-Paul Sartre professes this in his work: "Existentialism Is a Humanism."

The Mekanik is a character/personal study by Henry Rollins. He's NOT a nice guy, on a practical level. But the majority of women DON'T really like nice guys anyway....