Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They made me a offer again

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run away from wealthy toxic parent and do what on young worker money?

Life is no fairy tale.

Just remember they are phucked up and take the house for now. Go after your goals - w/o parents support you might fall far away from your optimal best-version-of-yourself.
I have seen the very best version child raised by narcissist.. Its only an illusion at best, at the end you came out as a shell of your former self.

And god help this child who surpasses his parent's achievements, for this can easily inspire malicious competition from the envious parent toward their offspring.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run away from wealthy toxic parent and do what on young worker money?

Life is no fairy tale.

Just remember they are phucked up and take the house for now. Go after your goals - w/o parents support you might fall far away from your optimal best-version-of-yourself.
This is a valid point.

However this requires a very strong mental state. Cause they can start trying to abuse again... as Focal core said about narcissist abuse, this is what I think it happens with them.

So if I accept it I must be very careful... Cause my dad will probably use that to take back his primary supply (me)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen the very best version child raised by narcissist.. Its only an illusion at best, at the end you came out as a shell of your former self.

And god help this child who surpasses his parent's achievements, for this can easily inspire malicious competition from the envious parent toward their offspring.
Yes, I saw that whenever I achieved something better than my dad... He tried to put me down.

It could be professionally, phisically (strong, healthier), or even being happier than he... This is really really toxic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats true man.

I think the time I accept it, they will start to try to control again and use it against me.

Im not making much money in this period and not finding a decent job... Sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed, but I cant fall into that.
You shouldn't be allowing them to talk to you.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be allowing them to talk to you.
I'm starting to realize that.

Some games already started, and I'm already feeling anxious about it.

They wanted to talk... I told only on monday, then they started to schedule for today or tomorrow. And even if I say I'm busy this weekend, they keep trying to control even that.

And I'm feeling really disappointed with my uncle. He was the only one I had intimacy in my family to trust and talk... And it got clearly my dad made his head with this depression talk.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to realize that.

Some games already started, and I'm already feeling anxious about it.

They wanted to talk... I told only on monday, then they started to schedule for today or tomorrow. And even if I say I'm busy this weekend, they keep trying to control even that.

And I'm feeling really disappointed with my uncle. He was the only one I had intimacy in my family to trust and talk... And it got clearly my dad made his head with this depression talk.
Cut them and any agents off.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a valid point.

However this requires a very strong mental state. Cause they can start trying to abuse again... as Focal core said about narcissist abuse, this is what I think it happens with them.

So if I accept it I must be very careful... Cause my dad will probably use that to take back his primary supply (me)
Dam. Your their primary supply.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concede.

Your little rebellion should be over by now. You made a statement. Accept proposition (it's generous) and try to make peace with your family.

Overprotecting family is still better than so called friends that want you to be as miserable as they are. Take the house.
"Little rebellion"? They were damaging his life.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut them and any agents off.
I wasnt talking with them, but this conversation with my uncle got on my weakness.

Bit mad with that, cause I know they know its my weak point. I felt sad hearing my mom was depressed and not sleeping... I'm feeling stupid now

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah take the house and living with FOG later {fear, Obligation, guilt} for the measly rest of ye life.

Genuinely strong, powerful individuals are attracted to others like themselves, so dont worry about other people, water seek its own level.

Trade your soul for the devil, its over for you for even chances living a worthy life.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hundreds millions of people damage other people's lives each and every day, sometimes they damage even their own lives.

There are worse things than being manipulated and bribed with your family money.
I can agree that there are a lot of sh1t in this World, and definitely worse stuffs.

The thing is that, based on what I experienced, psychological abuse is silent and can kill just as phisical abuse.

I have moments when I definitely wanted to die. It was a cold thought and it scared me so much. The pain was so intense, that this sh1t come into my mind... I can't explain how I felt with that, but it's not a good place to went in our minds.

That's why I have to be very careful. If I do that I have to be smart and sell this place as quick and as silent as I can. Then move out to another town. This is the only way I can think to use that in my favor. And this require a cold blood too, cause I know it will be a mess and they play hard with my emotions.

This example was clear, how my dad can use people to contact me and made me weak.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah take the house and living with FOG later {fear, Obligation, guilt} for the measly rest of ye life.

Genuinely strong, powerful individuals are attracted to others like themselves, so dont worry about other people, water seek its own level.

Trade your soul for the devil, its over for you for even chances living a worthy life.
I think a lot about that this weekend. Remembered all those things he said about me, what he did and how it affected my mind.

And how many times he promissed something and then changed everything to favor himself, or even to try to control or made me feel humiliated.

I can win, if I play better than them. But as I said, cold blood and act really silently and quiet. When they realize, I just did what I wanted.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot about that this weekend. Remembered all those things he said about me, what he did and how it affected my mind.

And how many times he promissed something and then changed everything to favor himself, or even to try to control or made me feel humiliated.

I can win, if I play better than them. But as I said, cold blood and act really silently and quiet. When they realize, I just did what I wanted.
Play your own game. That means they are out of your life.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play your own game. That means they are out of your life.
Yep.

I can feel the pain of that, but I wont fall back in those same stories.

It always slow me down... Put me on a sad mood and I got anxious. And result of this: not putting that energy into my goals.