Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THEY LIED

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute you OP.

Money can't guarantee happiness, but being poor d@mn sure guarantees misery. Imagine the pain of wanting to buy Christmas presents for your kids but not having the money to do so - which was what my parents went through when they were a young couple. My dad confessed to me that on some Christmas Eves they shed tears because they couldn't afford to buy gifts for my siblings and I.

As men, we are naturally hardwired to set a goal and achieve it, setting financial goals and achieving them is a road to happiness.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that. I think the problem is too many people focus on the money they don't have yet instead of enjoying the money they have.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that why I check my brokerage account/stocks more than I check my dating apps? LOL

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money has made me really happy! I think those people that say it doesn’t buy happiness made the mistake of using money as an end goal! I made the mistake one time obsessing over getting my first promotion. My life was working towards that promotion. When it came... I was ecstatic but then fell into my deepest depression ever. I had not set any goals beyond that and lost my purpose. Many do this with money! The game doesn’t end... you need to reset your goals and purpose once you become wealthy,

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Money has made me really happy! I think those people that say it doesn’t buy happiness made the mistake of using money as an end goal! I made the mistake one time obsessing over getting my first promotion. My life was working towards that promotion. When it came... I was ecstatic but then fell into my deepest depression ever. I had not set any goals beyond that and lost my purpose. Many do this with money! The game doesn’t end... you need to reset your goals and purpose once you become wealthy,

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think those people that say it doesn’t buy happiness made the mistake of using money as an end goal!
They are just a bunch of jealous whining sofa chips eating losers watching TV/numbing entertainment all day and/or spending their time on meaningless things that doesn't drive them forward. They don't want to "pay the price" of the grind, but on the other hand; they are dreaming of becoming rich by winning the national lottery lol

Limited thinking with a limited mind will get you nowhere....

RickTheToad

Reaction score
They are just a bunch of jealous whining sofa chips eating losers watching TV/numbing entertainment all day and/or spending their time on meaningless things that doesn't drive them forward. They don't want to "pay the price" of the grind, but on the other hand; they are dreaming of becoming rich by winning the national lottery lol

Limited thinking with a limited mind will get you nowhere....
Nothing wrong with money.. As long as you do not use it to bring other people down or flaunt it.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with money.. As long as you do not use it to bring other people down or flaunt it.
Yes indeed.
Money is good and just a tool just like anything else. It is one of the very reasons why our civilizations could grow to the height and state of today.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have discovered one thing. Money makes me happy.

It's not the only thing in life, but being poor never did me any good.
Well, money doesn't really buy you happiness, genuine long-lasting happiness that is. But being poor for sure will not buy you anything.

So yes, money is nice to have for sure. :cool:

Modern Man Advice

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, money doesn't really buy you happiness, genuine long-lasting happiness that is. But being poor for sure will not buy you anything.
Actually it is not true and I do not fully agree with you mate. Money does buy you happiness of the long lasting kind.

But there are of course things no money can buy you like real friends and real/honest and caring relationships. But that is another story of the flipped coin.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute you OP.

Money can't guarantee happiness, but being poor d@mn sure guarantees misery. Imagine the pain of wanting to buy Christmas presents for your kids but not having the money to do so - which was what my parents went through when they were a young couple. My dad confessed to me that on some Christmas Eves they shed tears because they couldn't afford to buy gifts for my siblings and I.
I've been in that situation myself - feeling sad because I knew a lack of money was preventing me from giving something or doing something for someone else. But notice that it´s not about providing for yourself. The pain comes from not being able to provide for kids rather than not being able to buy yourself the latest iPhone, the latest Louis Vuitton bag or a 5 star holiday. So that tells you something about when money is important and when it is not.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sick tbh. MY family always been poor and now it's a group masturbatkion exercise to keep themselves feeling good and even noble about their despicable poverty. Been trying to get rich my whole life. Most of my family doesn't talk to me. I'd rather be rich than have my family to be very honest.