"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

They get nervous...

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Hi guys, there´s a little thing that prevents me from having success in getting women.

I always seem to do pretty well; eye contact is good, body language is good, they laugh when I accuse them of trying to pick up on me... they even GET NERVOUS!! you see?? It used to be me who always got nervous, but now I´m confident and funny and they get nervous!!

You might think that this is not a bad performance, right?

Well, when I tell them to go out (I don´t ask them... I tell them to go out, but not in an arrogant way) they say YES and don´t appear afterwards or DON´T ANSWER to my sms.

So what the heck is that????

I seem to do it very well, I get numbers so easily, they actually seem to want to give their number!!!! but then they don´t seem to want to go out with me. (I don´t offer dinner, nothing that seems that there´s money involved... just something light).

I´m talking about 18 - 20 years old girls. I think they normally don´t have much experience, so maybe they think it´s too much for them...

Am I right there?

I also think that if I try with 23 - 25 year-old girls maybe I will have some more success. What do you guys think about it???

Thank you for reading me and telling me your opinion!!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I seem to have no trouble with the girls at my college. Many girls are experienced by this time. Maybe you're looking at the wrong places. I would find it harder to pick up girls 23-25 (over 5 years older than me). I think you may be trying a tad bit hard; that's why they are nervous.
 

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Thanks for your piece of advice, Runna. Maybe if I maintain my confidence, my body language and if I say just a few funny comments without the ****y part I could get some better results. What do you guys think?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Kinda like after-sex regrets, but this is after-meeting. You didn't make them comfortable enough in the intial pickup, gotta work harder at stage 1 :)
 

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Kinda like after-sex regrets, but this is after-meeting. You didn't make them comfortable enough in the intial pickup, gotta work harder at stage 1 :)
Ok, so you think that at least in the first interactions I have to be softer, and then introduce the ****y part?

Sorry, I didn´t understand your first sentence :D

I was also thinking that maybe the real strong "****y and funny" is more to be used on very hot women that are hit like 100 times a day and are really tired of the same. I am trying with 6-7-rated girls that are not really that hit... I´m still learning and have no experience, so I don´t want to go for the most difficult ones!!!

Thanks for your advice!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top