“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

They Fall In Love With Me !!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Ok I have a small (understatment) problem. !

The girls in my life have always fallen in love with me. Everything is fine at first some flirting, some KINO, THE GREATEST SEX THEY HAVE EVER HAD, and than next thing I know they are professing their love for me.

WHICH by the way sends me out the door faster than Illegal Aliens at the sound of "LA MIGRA"!!!!!!!!

I Will do whatever it takes to get them to see the light (Leave me alone)

I am a solitary man I think I always will be, but I wouldn't mind keeping them around as friends but I can't even do that because they see it a chance. THey think in those crazy chick brains that if I am nice to them in any way that it is a sign that they can start looking for wedding dress'.

WTF? over.

Any advice?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
You wanna keep them as friends??? DONT SLEEP WITH THEM...

Its so snobbish to say they have the greatest sex ever ... either that is the case or you been dating some low self esteem having mofo's.....

You havent noticed (prolly cause ur a guy) but all women get attached emotionally to a man once she has slepted with him..maybe because she feels like she shared something special with him... most likely she wont want to leave...

ADVISE:

DONT SLEEP WITH THESE LOSERS!!

hahaha
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
ok first things first: DON'T SLEEP WITH THEM?!!!! Are you for real?!

and Second none of my girls are Losers. I still Respect all of them and I will never See any of them as losers.

I appreciate your mixed up reply, but I regret to see anything logical in it. I knew before I even met these girls that women are emotional creatures I have two sisters so I saw it growing up.

I have no problem with being emotional or passionate, but there is no reason that these girls want to just get married. I am serious when I saw the fall in LOVE. Not a crush or serious dating but they honostly put it in their mind that I am the one.

BUT I AM NOT!
 

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL CREATURES.....

Women out number men..... so when someone finds a man at least with one of the below:

1. good sex
2. has a job
3. looks ok

women up and want to get married because they believe they have a good man!!

its very hard to call it without knowing the whole truth meaning both sides of the relationship.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Ohh and snobbish to say that it was the best sex of their lifes???

WHEN did it become snobbish to tell the truth?! OK it may sound like bragging but it is not my fault that the other men these women have been with could not treat them right.

MOST of the women I have been with had never had a multibale orgasim. SOME had never been able to have an Orgasim by having sex, and others never were able to have an Orgasim by oral.

I gave all my women all of those. SO was it the best sex of their life YES !!!!!!!!! YES it was.

SO be it I will be called a snob in return to making these girls happy.

SO there you have.

thanks,

sincerly snob.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
cuttiepie I take it that you are a girl?
 

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha


and a guy with a sense of humor..

hubba hubba

*winks*

I see why they falling in love with you!!

and PS... what guy u know calls himself cutiepiie?? :p
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Cutiepiie, I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first, but you're a moron.

Sorry, it needed to be said.
 

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
okayyyyyyyyyyy

I see that I am not wanted here!!

*crys*

boo hoo boo hoo
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by DJBen
What is it with the huge influx of women onto this board. Is NOTHING sacred?!
SOME of the women are nice to have around. It's just that this particular one is an idiot.
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
this is a totally bad thing you know.

on the another note, if you were lousy in bed.. your thread would be titled.."why dont any of these chicks fall for me"?
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Good Sex is the glue that holds bad relationships together.

If you know that they're going to fall in love, perform a simple cost/benefit analysis. Is their friendship worth more to you than a bit of sex? If yes, simply refrain from the world-rocking with them.

Honestly man, it sounds like you're sh1tting in your own back yard because you're too lazy or horndoggled to go out and catch other fish. I mean really, are these the only girls that will have sex with you or are you just so enslaved by the urge that you can't say 'no'? :rolleyes:

-Cyrano
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
well totally no advice I can use.

That is sad that the best advice I got was from a girl!

As far as ****ting in my back yard... That is a hella big back yard!

I have said no far more than I have said yes. I am not a *****. Some of those girls I am talking about I have not even touched. They just throw themselfs at me, which is a total turn off. Take for example this last girl to profess her undying love for me.

Ok I was with this girl R who I met while I was DJing (the real DJing with records and turntables) she is a dancer at the club I was spinning at. She is hella hot *dancer*! After my set I started talking to this CUTIEPIE J about the after party. Well R came back and we were going to split so I told J tootles. I while after that I had R calling me and giving me **** for not spending every waking moment with her *which made me not want to spend any moments with her* and I was at a pre party and saw J. J was all like "look who we got here" and than ditched the guy she was with to hang out with me and my boy Aaron while we flyered for our events comming up before we went to the party.

Well long story short I did kiss J but that was it. Next thing I know she is talking about OUR FUTURE and telling people how we were a thing. J is hella cool and is a friend but she wants more.

THere is a lot more. I followed the advice from this sight and did my own thing and now look. Hella chicks and hella headaches.

PS. I did go further with J and than did somthing my friend told me. I started taking about our future and called her all the time. SHE wound up telling me We need space...lol.. so in the long run I figured it out. Thanks JC.

Ohh and hey cutiepie you can stick around I will let you.
 
Top