Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They are just BRATS!!

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
One of the most powerful frames I use is to treat these hotties like they are my annoying little sisters. In real life I dont have any sisters, but I like to tell them "You are like the annoying lil sis I never had!" Then I proceed to do cruel big brother type stuff to them. This includes

- Putting them in the headlock
- Giving them noogies
- Making fun of their taste in fashion
- Telling them they were adopted
- Messing up their hair with both hands and then saying "There...NOW you are hot!!"
- Punching them in the shoulder just hard enough to hurt a little.
- Giving them "Wet Willies" (this is when you wet your pinky in your mouth then stick it in thir ear)
- Teasing them for being "bad" and saying I am gonna tell Ma and Pa!
- Stealing their stuff and not returning it for hours.
- Tickling them till they almost pee their pants
- Get them home and we wrestle till I pin them down, stare in their eyes for a moment and then kiss them. (This has not failed me once!)

I just like to play around alot and this is very contagious.

Try it out!

Don to the Ron has spoken!

PS - If you think these techniques are immature, all I can say is "Suck my big, fat, hairy Italian balls!"

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol! I pity the newbies on this board who take your tips seriously and try them out. Those would be field reports worth reading!!! :D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Dirtheart
Lol! I pity the newbies on this board who take your tips seriously and try them out. Those would be field reports worth reading!!! :D
Depending on the girl, some of this stuff would probably work! :eek:

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. This is written only for the 1% of dudes on this forum who are not scared of girls.

From now on I will put the following disclaimer on my posts.

DISCLAIMER: This is ADVANCED material. Do not try this if you are a virgin, a keyboard jockey, a mental masturbator or a total supplicating wuss. For true playas only!

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Depending on the girl, some of this stuff would probably work! :eek:
See? Some of you actually deal with women and know what I am talking about!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like...

because I tried it before and it works

I might make up a field report with these techniques after I get my license. I tried these techniques on two chicks and I got favorible results. :)

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: This is ADVANCED material. Do not try this if you are a virgin, a keyboard jockey, a mental masturbator or a total supplicating wuss. For true playas only!
At 10 years old I must have been one hell of a player because I was doing this sort of thing to all the girls!

But I agree that the wet willies and headlocks are probably left to the advanced players - guys like James Bond and Vin Diesel for example. You know, I think it was a noogie that attracted Jennifer Anniston to Brad Pitt too. :D

I know what you're getting at and the sisterly teasing is effective, but there's a certain age where practising this stuff might get you locked up in a white building.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
At 10 years old I must have been one hell of a player because I was doing this sort of thing to all the girls!
Did you get the lay? :D

I know what you're getting at and the sisterly teasing is effective, but there's a certain age where practising this stuff might get you locked up in a white building.
I take offense to this. The building is clearly GRAY!

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is so childish. A real man wouldn't do any of that.

Oh, it's advanced.. My bad. I guess I'm too AFC to see how deep your advice is.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
- Get them home and we wrestle till I pin them down, stare in their eyes for a moment and then kiss them. (This has not failed me once!)
Yeah I did this to this one chick when I was about 16 I think. I pinned her to the ground with her arms locked behind her back and did a "crocodile roll" with her, she nearly started crying because I twisted her arm. No I didn't hit that ***** either.

I'll try it without the crocodile roll next time.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
I agree. This is written only for the 1% of dudes on this forum who are not scared of girls.

From now on I will put the following disclaimer on my posts.

Well you can't get anymore of a playa than I am, and I think the advice is a bit much. I've done this kind of shyt in my early days and it's all about YOUR fear of women.

Your trying to get over your fear of women by acting like they really don't bother you. As can be seen by your choice of words you've read another one of those spetacular E-books on getting chicks and now your regurgitating it on here trying to look like it's your own ****.

Sorry Kid I have about 35 or so on my computer. I've read most of em out there.

So if you want to play the Don of Playa's so be it. I am just a squirrel trying to get a nut next to your great playerhood boy.

To realize your error and then put Advance technique only shows that your not in tune with this site and it's community. I've made the same mistake before.

You can't give chickens who are scratching in the dirt for worms prime rib and have them appreciate and understand it.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you're trying to convey here; that you're not scared of girls, that you're used to dealing with girls, and that you are comfortable enough to joke around with them. That's fine and dandy, but you're missing the point.

Those 2nd grade, "advanced" things that you are doing are just the resulting actions of somebody who MAY BE comfortable, used to dealing with them, etc. It's the result of what is rooted INSIDE of them.

You're assuming a) that most or all are going to find these things attractive in a guy. And b) that somebody who really ISN'T comfortable around women, can truely mimmic somebody else's actions to produce the same result. It won't happen. What they are truely going through inside will always come out in action at some point or another.

If you think it works for you, then that is great. But when it doesn't, remember that every single girl is different and that you may have been able to land the one that it DIDNT' work on by just being you instead of pretending to be an older immature brother.

Last time I checked, healthy women don't want to fvck their brothers.

-Blitz

Edit: "Your trying to get over your fear of women by acting like they really don't bother you."

I agree with this 100%

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Excellent points blitz.

Most of this is an internal thing.

Although I do find it funny that you think I am trying to overcompensate for my fear of women. Try reading my DGAF post for a little more insight.