Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They ALWAYS come back .

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex From 2 years called my phone on Christmas day and new years eve ( forgot it was her because I deleted her number )
Anyways I texted " who is this " on January 2 but not response.
While having dinner with my GF today , the ex texted with her name asking for a job for her two siblings ; adding " don't be an ass hole if you can't help them just reply to me anyways so I know "

I just looked at my GF and smiled , FLAWLESS VICTORY

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex From 2 years called my phone on Christmas day and new years eve ( forgot it was her because I deleted her number )
Anyways I texted " who is this " on January 2 but not response.
While having dinner with my GF today , the ex texted with her name asking for a job for her two siblings ; adding " don't be an ass hole if you can't help them just reply to me anyways so I know "

I just looked at my GF and smiled , FLAWLESS VICTORY
and... they seem to remember everything, too... quite useful, if channeled for constructive purposes.

But, yes, I know how it feels... like you get some of your dignity back. Great news, thanks!

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props man. I know that felt good.

Im stealing that from you too of you dont mind haha.

"Flawless Victory"

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good for you but in my opinion i wouldn't be too happy off of things like this. if it were me, i'd be detached from whether or not my ex tried to return to me. any ex, for that matter would be ignored if she tried to come back to me. i dont do exes. they're exes for a reason, but this is just my perspective of course

anyways, congratulations to you lol. but you are right, they most of the time always come back

Reaction score
This just reflects what shes going throigh. Sounds like a state of desperation.

Im guessing she wasnt the best catch eh? Lol

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also, keep in mind some exes reinitiate contact just to see if they have a hold over you so they can inflate thir ego / validate themselves! i dont know if its the case with your ex, but if this is the case, then in the future you shouldn't entertain a girls chance to feed her ego

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways I texted " who is this ".....
LOL this happens to me on occasion... it happened to me just last week... I noticed the number was from Lafayette, and could have been one of three women, but more likely two.... or so I thought.

I used to ask who it was, but not anymore, it's better and more fun to string it out. Now I just say hey, good to hear from you... "Busy right now but let's meet xyz, at 7pm, dress casual.", If she makes excuses then just GUESS who you think it is. If you are wrong, she'll tell you, then say "Oh, I should have known, you never had a spur of the moment sense of adventure, guess that's why we split." Then see what she does... it's quite funny.

BUT.... this last time, she said "Okay... see you then..." I had no idea who was going to walk through the door, it was actually the only time in YEARS I was actually excited to be on a date, because I didn't have a fvcking clue which of the two women were going to walk in.... THEN, wouldn't you know.... it was the one gal of the three possible I didn't think was going to happen.

One thing you can say about women.... they never bore you.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After 3 months NC, my BPD-ex just wrote me 2 hours ago :

"Hello, just wanna have some news. It's odd not knowing anything about you anymore."

Gonna re-read everything from this forum about that and enjoy my ego-boost.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't always come back. Lots of BPD Exs simply compartmentalise and forget everything about their ****ty ways and my be onto the next victim

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't always come back. Lots of BPD Exs simply compartmentalise and forget everything about their ****ty ways and my be onto the next victim
Well, I think it really depends on the situation and whether or not she was a BPD. It's pretty easy to label somebody as BPD nowaday.
It depends on whether you dumped her or she dumped you.
It depends on whether she met somebody else or not.

But there are some sure facts:

- It gives me an ego boost which I am going to enjoy for as long as possible.
- It gives me the possibility to play the next step on my terms as I have a choice to answer or not.