Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They all have boyfriends

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since last week Ive got 5 numbers, all of which have pursued me with high interest, playful messages.

However Ive rode this rodeo many times, and I can tell with text patterns, obstacles etc that 4 of these chics have boyfriends, that they didnt tell me about.

when it comes to arranging plans they overlook the message etc, (but messenger works fine the day after). can only meet in the day, etc weird text patterns. 3 of them I bump into weekly, So I cant imagine they "arent interested". clearly keeping me for orbiting, and trying not to be found out.

Insufferable already:rolleyes:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@derby1

I'm not sure how old you are, I'm assuming 20s to maybe early 30s. The majority of women are in some sort of relationship at any given time you meet them, very few are ever actually single and if they are it will not be for very long. Most women by the time they are in their mid-late 20s will be "wifed up" and at this age you'll find that it becomes increasingly difficult to find an available woman.

However, without knowing the full details it is possible that they are using the boyfriend line as a light form of rejection and essentially wasting your time. I've personally found that whenever I hear these words it's better to just move on entirely instead of wasting time and energy on a woman who is either unavailable or not interested. There's really no more to it than that.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, without knowing the full details it is possible that they are using the boyfriend line as a light form of rejection and essentially wasting your time
Sorry if I didnt explain clearly bro, they havent said this......IF anything they are hiding the fact. As stated Ive been round here long enough, Im also 38, these women are all 28-35.

As long as they do not have husbands... girls wait for something better to come along... that’s dating. Have fun
Its a terrible investment return, being strung along by women who should be over the moon I asked them

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are hiding it then that’s a good thing. The bad thing is they won’t hangout. They must have lost orbiters in the past when mentioning boyfriends so they’re avoiding that land mine. It’s weird women that age are so desperate for orbiters but I can attest to just that.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society condones fukking anyone you want.... and, you're surprised if hoes have a closet full of shlongs? :rofl:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society condones fukking anyone you want.... and, you're surprised if hoes have a closet full of shlongs? :rofl:
Im not surprised no, what i'm surprised is the effort they put in, they actually pursue, then go cold. These arent even women i would consider hardcore A.Ws

It borders on lunacy.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, majority have boyfriends or platonic boyfriends ect, when I got a ******* from a girl outside my apartment building on the stairs while she was on the phone with her boyfriend showed me everything I need to know lol

Have fun.......

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not surprised no, what i'm surprised is the effort they put in, they actually pursue, then go cold. These arent even women i would consider hardcore A.Ws

It borders on lunacy.
When go cold, they are 'busy' with other things. :rofl:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What they mean by "boyfriend" is a BetaOrbitor who is playing WaitOutHerSexualPrimeGame. Such a gal will happily trade up while BetaOrbitor orbits, and after he is done with her, she will go back to the BetaOrbitor. I wonder if such a BetaOrbitor would like for his center of attraction to get knocked up that way he doesn't have to wait as long.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Op, sometimes girls with boyfriends are the best. If you get the lay, you can do it without a condom, nut inside her and not worry about pregnancy scares.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since last week Ive got 5 numbers, all of which have pursued me with high interest, playful messages.

However Ive rode this rodeo many times, and I can tell with text patterns, obstacles etc that 4 of these chics have boyfriends, that they didnt tell me about.

when it comes to arranging plans they overlook the message etc, (but messenger works fine the day after). can only meet in the day, etc weird text patterns. 3 of them I bump into weekly, So I cant imagine they "arent interested". clearly keeping me for orbiting, and trying not to be found out.

Insufferable already:rolleyes:
This is what they do…women just LOVE the attention. Paradoxically I’ve found this behaviour is most prevalent in the women who ACT the most interested and give the least resistance through text. I’ll typically give these women two chances to meet up…if still wishy washy, I drop em like yesterday’s news.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what they do…women just LOVE the attention. Paradoxically I’ve found this behaviour is most prevalent in the women who ACT the most interested and give the least resistance through text
you're right bro, Ive had this experience three times now, where its super high interest for 48 hours, good morning texts the lot, paragraphs of messages, then leave my "meet up message" unread, Two of them even said "you dont seem to be concentrating on replying to me" (this is the lunacy your up against)

what I cant fathom is I see these women regularly, how do they know Im not a lunatic?, showing me super high interest then vanishing ?. fortunately for them, they are only destroying our acquaintance because it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and gives me E.D

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah women’s behaviour can be completely baffling to us. If I were you, I’d start ignoring them completely.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of Women often have very little going on in their lives ..... nearly everything they engage in is to either show off or gain attention / validation from men and other women

When they are in relationships things tend to get even more boring for them as it usually does for everyone

All of a sudden she isn't allowed to post half naked Thirst traps on instagram and can't indugle in floods of messages from desperate men

Her actual BF is probably working or doing some other shi1t that isn't giving her the same buzz

Much like when we start pumping a fresh pu$$y its exciting and exhilarating but 2/3 years down the line the novelty starts wearing off

The same can be said for our attention to them ....at the start its all she wants its all that matters but as time wains on she craves that thrill of fresh attention from a new "bad boy"

Basically OP you are being used as a quick dopamine hit to get her rocks off

Remember women don't actually need d1ck inside them to get off yea sure some will go that far , others will be just satisfied in the fact they can still get it

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Remember women don't actually need d1ck inside them to get off yea sure some will go that far , others will be just satisfied in the fact they can still get it

Lol. Back in my single days, I use to "pursue" some girls I wasnt that interested in, just to see If I could get their number and/or set up a date. After that I Ghosted.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot women, and even just above average looking women (HB 7+) rarely will be single for any length of time except right after a breakup and then only for probably a few months maximum. If she is single for longer stretches and is above HB 7+, assume there is some latent issue that is keeping her single. Probably an extreme case of crazy.

Hence why timing can be everything in going for the hot ones. Unless she is unhappy you aren't going to convince most women who are in LTRs or marriages to cheat. Not that it CAN'T happen.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can live with all this guys, Ive been round the block, what infuriates me is when they type stuff like:

"you seem like your not fully with our convo" (when you have been)

they message first thing in the morning etc etc

then they have the audacity to ghost you 3 messages later