Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TheSimpsons to remove 31 years old Character due PC complains.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fvcking Simpsons should have been removed from television after the 7th season.

When the show first came out, it was extremely controversial. That was what made it so highly popular in the first place. It appealed to kids 11 years and older, and the adults enjoyed it for the humour. Now the show is just a by-product of society. Episodes from the last 20 years are simply small jokes spliced together to form a shallow plot. It's a terrible show in it's current form.

Bart used to be the most controversial character due to his antics and attitude. Now it's fvcking Apu because he's a stereotype? Give me a break.

The episode where Bart took his dog to obedience school caused an outrage because the dog school instructor called the dog a "son-of-a-bytch". People were angry as hell that this type of language was used in an animated show. No apologies were made, and the episode is still fully intact. Now the creators have become pvssies who are letting society dictate how the show should function. If I were on the show's team, I would use Apu to exploit how society has become and spit in the opposers' faces. That's how the show got popular in the first place.

Just cancel the whole fvcking show. It's a stinking rotting dead horse anyway.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
The fvcking Simpsons should have been removed from television after the 7th season.

When the show first came out, it was extremely controversial. That was what made it so highly popular in the first place. It appealed to kids 11 years and older, and the adults enjoyed it for the humour. Now the show is just a by-product of society. Episodes from the last 20 years are simply small jokes spliced together to form a shallow plot. It's a terrible show in it's current form.

Bart used to be the most controversial character due to his antics and attitude. Now it's fvcking Apu because he's a stereotype? Give me a break.

The episode where Bart took his dog to obedience school caused an outrage because the dog school instructor called the dog a "son-of-a-bytch". People were angry as hell that this type of language was used in an animated show. No apologies were made, and the episode is still fully intact. Now the creators have become pvssies who are letting society dictate how the show should function. If I were on the show's team, I would use Apu to exploit how society has become and spit in the opposers' faces. That's how the show got popular in the first place.

Just cancel the whole fvcking show. It's a stinking rotting dead horse anyway.
I dislike shows that potray the father as an alcoholic, bumbling fool, like family guy, American dad, the Simpsons. They potray the mother as if shes trapped, more intelligent and being held back

I used to love these shows, but I think they're damaging to society. But hey the people who own the media thinks it's great

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly how I feel about Married with Children. I dont feel that as much with The Simpsons, but maybe it's because they made Homer more stereotypical past season 7, but I could be wrong about that one since I haven't watched anything from seasons 8-31

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a formula that's older than TV. The Honeymooners portrayed Ralph as a belligerent angry buffoon with schemes that usually backfired, and Alice was of course the backbone of the household holding it all together. The male neighbor Norton of course was a fool too. But back in those days Ralph could (jokingly) threaten to punch Alice in the mouth. Anyway, you'd have a harder time selling a show to the public with the roles reversed. Some more modern comedies have portrayed female leads as idiots or idiot savants though, but they're usually single.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for Apu, I'm confused, it doesn't seem like he's being written out from that story. It would be too bad. You didn't see Italians getting angry about the restaurant chef or the mafia men in that show, or the Irish about Mayor Quimby, or Jews about Krusty.

Instead of writing him out, the show could just give him upward mobility. Like what if he sold the Kwik-E-Mart and "moved on up" like George Jefferson? Achieved the American Dream? But yeah, the show's been around way too long. Seasons 1-5 remain some of the best stuff in history though.