Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

These Two Cents Could Buy You Dates (v.1)

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Life​

Start off by getting a "life," that's from what I observe most AFC's lack. AFC's from my opinion take no responsiblity or make no arrangements they must complete. AFC's will do a number of things that gives them no responsibility, such as, "hanging out" with friends on the couch watching TV, playing video games for hours during the day, the only real responsibility they take on only affects their social circle of friends. A person who has a "life" leaves his house during the morning to complete appointments, jobs, arrangements with women (dates), arrangements with contacts or associates, hobbies, sports teams and normally comes home at night.
In this life you have one task after another to complete with little free time and has high stress. Not everyone is ment for this environment, you have to be able to use stress to drive you. When you make plans with your friends you make them a week ahead to put them into your scedual, and normally it's not sitting around watching network TV, the superbowl well of course we'll sit down and watch that but after that we all have to go back to our own individual lives. We're still friend's but we are all independant of eachother. Basically its growing up or maturing. For example, in my life, I go to school 15 hours a week and for all those classes I study for them for at least an hour a day. I also have a job that I work 25-30 hours a week with most on the weekend, I volenteer, and competitivly box. Now some people will say that there is not possible way for me to have a social life, but because I have a good personality alot of people want to spend time with me, there fore limited time and high demand means people compete for time with me, so when my friends and I do hang out we do big things.
This also eliminates being to needy for a woman, if you are busy when she wants to do something all you have to say to her is, "I'm not available then" or "I am busy at that time, how about at this time (that is convient for you) you keep power because you are in fact busy. Your time is limited and she will know that you are demanded at alot of places, she will respect that.​

Attitude​

Because you are now busy with a life, and have limited time you are expected to be places and in turn you expect other people to be at places... on time or show up. You don't want to be a mean person, your attitude should be one of most if not all people like you, but if you've been up since 8 oclock doing these tasks and people are being unreliable, you do not have time for them in your life and that will eliminate most of the bull**** women give you, you simply do not have time for games. If for example you cannot work out a time on the current phone call/whatever you use tell her you'll have to try another time and tell her goodbye. Then repick up the phone and call another girl or do something that is entertaining till your next task.​

Example​
Saturday
1pm-Finish volenteer work.
1:30-Free time
2:00-Free time
2:15-Plans to help friend remove tree

That is a small portion of my schedual that day, and I had free time, so I figured I'd call a girl for coffee to relax before cutting trees down. It would take me 20 minutes to get back to the coffee shop so we met around 1:45 and have coffee. Good conversation had to be cut short because I had obligation to help my friend so I told her I had to go and left, follows me out there asking if we should do this again, and that same day she called me leaving me a message about wanting to go out again.

Thats how most of my first dates go I squeeze them in and on the second one, I'll make it at night after I've finished everything I had to for the day and have her over to my place, what happens from there is my business.

Summary
Basically what this comes down to is being a man, or at least being mature. Get a job that you work alot at so you have money and connections, if you go to school do all your work you need to that day, and make plans, stop this calling up and 5 minutes later your chilling, thats childish and not mature. Again this works for me and it is what I believe is the best way out of AFC land. If this gets good response I'll make the second version with setting boundries and goals.​

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good man. Keep typing up your next tip. Even though people may not recognize it, I do and see that this is important and the true way to become a man.

and even if you dont' get chicks, your life is still that much better because you are actually doing stuff with it.

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although your post isn't bad..

If you're so busy, have people fighting to spend time with you, and you're successful, where have you found the time to discover this website and write an essay for it?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naes said:
Although your post isn't bad..

If you're so busy, have people fighting to spend time with you, and you're successful, where have you found the time to discover this website and write an essay for it?
dude, don't be so anal. If you look at "sample schedule" he has free time and time to chill.

Also, I find that if you chill after getting work done, it's so much more rewarding.

AckeDman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its scary... i recognize myself. I guess i need to find hobbies or work to do after school.