Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

These five words should get you laid. But only if you REALLY stand by it.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get laid or die trying. That's it. I'll say that again: Get laid or die trying. If all of us really stood by these words 110%, we would actually go out there, find some chick, and bang her. All this incessant whining about how girls are flaky, play games, "I look too nice", etc., would disappear, and you would man up and get it done. After all, getting laid is what we were designed for. To be more exact, survival (through replicating our genes in sex) is our primary function. The survival instinct would obviously kick in if the possibility of death played into it.

Imagine this scenario. A random guy comes up to you on the street, puts a gun to your head, rummages through your wallet and personal information, and says "If you don't get laid in one week, I will find you and kill you. I know where you live; you know what happens if you don't abide."

The closest analogy I can give is the scene in Fight Club where Tyler Durden goes to a random convenient store, pulls out a gun, and threatens Raymond K. Hessel to follow his dream of going to school to become a veterinarian instead of passively working minimum wage through the week. Raymond says "it's too much schooling" and Tyler replies "Would you rather be dead?" Here is the link; go to 4:37: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ8imPmQ0js
Tyler Durden: "Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His meal will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted." If we applied similar militant tactics with ourselves, we would be in a pretty similar situation to Raymond's.

If we were this ruthless with ourselves, we would suddenly stop being beta and just MAN UP. Then again, being desperate may occur in the process of seduction, but I can't say for sure because I'm only talking about a theoretical situation.

Of course, this is an extreme situation, inspired by a fictional movie scene that condones anti-social and highly bizarre behavior. But I still stand by my original point. Thoughts?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's stupid. You're implying that getting laid is worth more than your life. TROOOOOLL!

SMS 48

Don Juan
Reaction score
MrJibbles said:
Imagine this scenario. A random guy comes up to you on the street, puts a gun to your head, rummages through your wallet and personal information, and says "If you don't get laid in one week, I will find you and kill you. I know where you live; you know what happens if you don't abide."
Then I would fukk a whale, not something I would ever do if my life wasn't threatened.

I want to get laid more often than I am (which is not often), but I'm not willing to sacrifice my health, self-respect, for it; nor am I willing to center my life around it.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
That's stupid. You're implying that getting laid is worth more than your life. TROOOOOLL!
Strawman argument here. That's not what I implied. What I implied rather, is that adopting such an attitude would get you laid, NOT that getting laid is worth more than your life.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much importance on getting laid. Everyone should instead look to becoming men of worth.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fvcking kidding me? You just posted the other day about being depressed and suffering from alcoholism for a short period due to your inability to get a woman. Maybe if you didnt place so much value in being with a woman (i.e. get laid or die trying) you wouldn't be so messed up.

I havent been laid in a while but i still walk around with a big smile on my face because im thankful for all i have and can achieve in the future.

Oh and for future reference you can't post something describing how depressed you are and your terribleness with women and then make an advice thread about what attitude to have when getting with women.

P

perseverance

search1ng said:
Too much importance on getting laid. Everyone should instead look to becoming men of worth.
Exactamundo.

Mr Jibbles is clearly a sexual repressed Gentleman, he just needs to find himself regular vagina on tap i.e. a Relationship.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting pus$y on the piedistal. 100$ for a 1/2 hour is the going rate of pus$y these days, act accordingly.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another thread where a virgin(OP) gives advice on how to get laid. Marvelous!!!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what guys. This is the best post floating near the top of this forum now. You know why?

He got 8 guys to post and 100s to read it and they all agree that putting ***** on a pedestal is a bad idea. Really! Hundreds of DJs just reaffirmed their belief that there are things more important in life than getting laid, which, in turn, will probably help you get laid.

Maybe he's an AFC virgin. But we all need a devil's advocate sometimes.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrJibbles said:
Strawman argument here. That's not what I implied. What I implied rather, is that adopting such an attitude would get you laid, NOT that getting laid is worth more than your life.
I know that you don't want to die. But the words you use are coming from the position of all or nothing, and by using the words "or die trying" you make your life's mission trying to get laid. What happens to your mission after you do get laid a few times? (If that's even possible with that mindset.) What kind of an attitude does a person who gets laid have in their mind? They're probably going to know that it's bound to happen anyway and have no need to "get laid or die trying."

How about "live fun or die boring?" Try that one on for size :)

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sentence could be interpeted as.. Or better said. The FORM of the sentence could be used for IMPROVING yourself.

Let's put it this way.

I'm fat, I'm starting tommorow to bulk up.

-Points a gun to his head-

God: If you don't start training in next 10 minutes, the bullet will pass through your frontal cortex and spine. Got it ?

Fatty would go into an overdrive.

If you work on things like it's a matter of life and death, you WILL do it.

Conclusion

START NOW, IMPROVE YOURSELF OR DIE TRYING.

There. Out of **** thread I've made smart conclusion.

Thank you everyone.

P

perseverance

Tiguere said:
another thread where a virgin(OP) gives advice on how to get laid. Marvelous!!!!!
How do you know he is a Virgin and what has that got to do with anything? Sex is part of the parcel in life for many, many people, Mr Jibbles is no exception.

Where Mr Jibbles goes wrong is saying that sex is a life or death situation. I remember wanting to have sex so much it hurt, I used to imagine what it would be like etc, then I had sex and I was like "Well this is not what I expected", it's certainly not the most exciting activity I've ever done, that would be skydiving.

So, Mr Jibbles if you want an adrenalin rush like no other then I say descend from an aircraft 10,000 ft in the sky, because the feeling of Euphoria is 100x better than sex.