"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

These are guidelines. Use your instincts!

Intense

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
It seems as though many come searching for tips on how to become a Don Juan and pick up their game with women. This is great, however, I believe people commonly make the mistake of taking all tips as if they must be followed to the tee.

An important thing to remember is that the tips you read on this site and elsewhere are guidelines. Sometimes its better to break the "rules" instead of follow them. What I'm saying is that you need to use your instincts!

If you have an instinct that you shouldn't wait so long to call a girl or you think you should wait longer then do it! Another example deals with KINO. It has been said on this site that you should limit your KINO to certain areas based on a particular situation. This is great advice! BUT. Every situation is different and so is every girl. If your instincts tell you to do something that is not reccomended by many on this site don't second guess yourself.

For a beginning DJ, it is probably best for you to follow the advice on this board more closely. However, as you gain experience and your DJ instincts expand, don't be afraid to use them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top