Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thesauras

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ's :D... This is a pretty simple and basic tip when it comes to women and generally any area of your life. It's about learning new WORDS.
In a recent discovery channel show ' The science of the sexes' Mentioned the key differences between men and women . One of their discoveries were that women are able to store more words.( Duh ) Thus being able to quickly and effectively articulate their emotions through words while giving off a greater/deeper meaning or impact to the listener. While men on the other hand, weren't.
( The reason or explanation about this is b/c the women’s brain connection between the 2 sides of the hemisphere's are higher developed *The both sides of their brains are in rapport with each other*)

How does this all relate? The more words you learn the more easily you can improve on expressing yourself. Imagine an artist gives you a blank sheet of paper for you to draw the emotion you want to express. And you are only given a black and grey marker. How dull will your drawing comes across vs having 200 different colored pencils, markers, gel pens, high lighters etc. The most important “Thing” you can do is USE THE TOOLS TO ASSIST YOU IN CREATING YOUR MASTERPIECE .
Here’s another example: How limited will your music sound if you only play keys within 2 octaves of a full range piano?

Bottom line: Get a thesaurus. Read one and have a feel about how a certain word can comes across to you. Here’s a challenge, Ask yourself : In how many different ways can I make this tip much more effective using less words to convey the same meaning?

Tip within a Tip: Depending on the situation or environment you find yourself in... Sometimes it's better to use 5 cent words vs 50 cent words.

Yet Another Tip within a tip: If for whatever reason you want to be vague, general, or unspecific with words that can have different meanings in whatever context. You can use words like....Thing, it,something, sometimes, stuff, know, that, whatever, and leave the other person give it's own meaning to it. Know what I mean? :D

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your title makes the entire post ironic.

Igor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Your title makes the entire post ironic.
I was thinking the same thing :)

Still, let's not give him a hard time, it IS a good tip. Although I think reading a thesaurus might be a bit boring. Try reading more generally, and look for sentences and words that you like. Also, listen to a lot comedy. Unusual words can be funny, and they are used by comedians for just this purpose. Imitate, and you will not only be eloquent but funny as well.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! Ive recently been very interested in finding out about the sound of words, and the different emotions braught about by those sounds.

JUST THE SOUNDS mind you, but they still trigger emotions in you :) Its not only about having a plethera of words at your discresion (i suck as spelling :)), its also about articulating the sounds correctly.

example:

I cracked their scheme.

I obliterated their scheme.

I foiled the plan.

I disrupted the plan.

Although all of those things are pretty much the same, the way hey sound plays a major role on your emotional responses. Words like "obliterate" "disrupt" sound more graphic then "crack" "foil."

You can become a "colorful" speaker, and soon people will enjoy listening to you :)

PS- people preffer words with many diverse sounds in them, which contrast and balance out each other. :)