"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

theres one good thing about this chadcentric soycjety

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
if youre not tall it may not work but if youre tall, ok looking, ok financially and fit and cool lifestyle and of course showing it well on your social media

you will be getting all the women


but I doubt ill get to this category
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
if youre not tall it may not work but if youre tall, ok looking, ok financially and fit and cool lifestyle and of course showing it well on your social media

you will be getting all the women


but I doubt ill get to this category
How is that good for you?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Then I guess for someone at the 2%-ile of height, IT'S OVER. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
if youre not tall it may not work but if youre tall, ok looking, ok financially and fit and cool lifestyle and of course showing it well on your social media

you will be getting all the women


but I doubt ill get to this category
These characteristics also attract the 10% of the upper higher quality women anyways. Doesn't make a difference during a quarantine. Online dating is full of attention wh*res, single mothers, bored girls in a relationship and 7-8s at best. If you're looking for a good woman, you have to look outside of online dating. Not to mention the pay-to-win algorithm of the big players (Bumble, Tinder etc.)
 
Top