Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There's no love in fear.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Think for yourself. Question authority.”

There is no truth. There is no fact. There is nothing.

Who are we? You don’t know.

Am I a fabric of your imagination? Certainly.

Maybe you’re a fabric of my own?

Perhaps we’re talking to ourselves. Who are we, anyway?

The sun raises and sets, or does it?

Is this a revolution? I do not know.

Many men are angst-ridden. The motivation of their actions is deceitful. Their objective is arrogant.

You’re being brainwashed when people say “Don’t be brainwashed”. Who can you trust?

Yourself? Only with a suspension of disbelief. There is no security.

I saw a ghost. So what? What is significance?

Where am I going?

Simple.

People on this board are now suggesting a revolution against our “oppressors”. Men are being oppressed by women it seems, the words preached by many.

…women are oppressing men?

Does this sound familiar at all? Reminiscent of something similar you’ve heard screamed behind your back a million times before?

…men are oppressing women?

As an egocentric male you’re opinion is undoubtedly biased.

Some men will suggest that men do, in fact, oppress women. We made them cook at home, while we… hunted. Gee wow, talk about who got the short straw.

People…are people. A black man and a white man are the same, but a white man and a white woman are not?

No doubt there are significant differences between us all. Genders are unique. How unique? Well the difference between male monkeys and male humans DNA is very close to male humans against female humans…

Do women have men hanging by the balls? Is what you say… true?

Oppression from the opposite gender was never a concern. Only do we start fretting about such issues when 3 major necessities are secured:

1. Food
2. Water
3. Shelter

In any first world country, the average have very little to worry about in regards to those three things, which is a new concept.

Back in the hunter/gatherer times of which I’m sure you’re all considering when you contemplate gender oppression, those three issues were our priorities.

Presently, for any AFC – these three necessities are secured. I’ve never heard of a boy who could not find food for the night, sit and worry about a girl who didn’t kiss him.

An AFC believes a girl is …god. An AFC’s god is a girl.

Is the girl god oppressing its people?

Or is the man oppressing himself?

Who taught him to be this way?

Women started a fire (not to quote Billy Joel).

Society teaches you to be an AFC…

The other day, I asked a girl ‘how I could get girls’. What did she tell me?

“Be really nice and helpful, and buy her stuff”.

I laughed at her outright, and told her I had heard better advice from my mother.

Was she brainwashing me into becoming a follower of the female religion? Did she want to be my god?

The fire was a religion. The religion is one of praise and faith. Always have faith in your girl, regardless of how she acts. Always praise her, despite how she acts.

Do you blame the religion or do you blame yourself for believing in it?

Who was there to tell you it was wrong?

Who are you? What are your beliefs?

If women can unknowingly (yes, unknowingly) brainwash you – who’s to say that society isn’t?

Society is (I bet you all saw that coming).

We’re all fighting wars.

Some are starting one against women, when they should be joining one against themselves.

We mustn’t hate what girls have done to us in our past, I realize that now. We must let go of our revenge, our hate, our angst – our ego.

Love isn’t to be feared, it’s to be embraced.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BRAVO! welcome to the "new" world my friend.

fear is the absence of love where darkness is the absence of light. Embrace all and everything will make sense, you will live happier, you will notice, you will figure out the world and its games. And finally you will see the opressors and opressies of the egotistical world at hand. Its truly a sight!

feels good doesnt it?

~ivan

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An awesome thread, something I was thinking of writting, but would not do such a good job of it surely ... 5 stars

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is really good

seriously this post was totally exelent, and the matter of fact is that it does not conflict with the "revolution" at all. This is the exact same statement put into different words. SaA, this is f*cking great.
Read some more posts about the "revolution" and you will see that we are not declaring war against girls, we want a change, not a gender war but change.
A change in the male status, and ofcourse we cannot go around telling girls to treat us better, we must "make" them treat us better.
Become so great, good guys that they dont have a choice:D
Viva la evolution.....