"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

There's no love in fear.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
“Think for yourself. Question authority.”

There is no truth. There is no fact. There is nothing.

Who are we? You don’t know.

Am I a fabric of your imagination? Certainly.

Maybe you’re a fabric of my own?

Perhaps we’re talking to ourselves. Who are we, anyway?

The sun raises and sets, or does it?

Is this a revolution? I do not know.

Many men are angst-ridden. The motivation of their actions is deceitful. Their objective is arrogant.

You’re being brainwashed when people say “Don’t be brainwashed”. Who can you trust?

Yourself? Only with a suspension of disbelief. There is no security.

I saw a ghost. So what? What is significance?

Where am I going?

Simple.

People on this board are now suggesting a revolution against our “oppressors”. Men are being oppressed by women it seems, the words preached by many.

…women are oppressing men?

Does this sound familiar at all? Reminiscent of something similar you’ve heard screamed behind your back a million times before?

…men are oppressing women?

As an egocentric male you’re opinion is undoubtedly biased.

Some men will suggest that men do, in fact, oppress women. We made them cook at home, while we… hunted. Gee wow, talk about who got the short straw.

People…are people. A black man and a white man are the same, but a white man and a white woman are not?

No doubt there are significant differences between us all. Genders are unique. How unique? Well the difference between male monkeys and male humans DNA is very close to male humans against female humans…

Do women have men hanging by the balls? Is what you say… true?

Oppression from the opposite gender was never a concern. Only do we start fretting about such issues when 3 major necessities are secured:

1. Food
2. Water
3. Shelter

In any first world country, the average have very little to worry about in regards to those three things, which is a new concept.

Back in the hunter/gatherer times of which I’m sure you’re all considering when you contemplate gender oppression, those three issues were our priorities.

Presently, for any AFC – these three necessities are secured. I’ve never heard of a boy who could not find food for the night, sit and worry about a girl who didn’t kiss him.

An AFC believes a girl is …god. An AFC’s god is a girl.

Is the girl god oppressing its people?

Or is the man oppressing himself?

Who taught him to be this way?

Women started a fire (not to quote Billy Joel).

Society teaches you to be an AFC…

The other day, I asked a girl ‘how I could get girls’. What did she tell me?

“Be really nice and helpful, and buy her stuff”.

I laughed at her outright, and told her I had heard better advice from my mother.

Was she brainwashing me into becoming a follower of the female religion? Did she want to be my god?

The fire was a religion. The religion is one of praise and faith. Always have faith in your girl, regardless of how she acts. Always praise her, despite how she acts.

Do you blame the religion or do you blame yourself for believing in it?

Who was there to tell you it was wrong?

Who are you? What are your beliefs?

If women can unknowingly (yes, unknowingly) brainwash you – who’s to say that society isn’t?

Society is (I bet you all saw that coming).

We’re all fighting wars.

Some are starting one against women, when they should be joining one against themselves.

We mustn’t hate what girls have done to us in our past, I realize that now. We must let go of our revenge, our hate, our angst – our ego.

Love isn’t to be feared, it’s to be embraced.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
BRAVO! welcome to the "new" world my friend.

fear is the absence of love where darkness is the absence of light. Embrace all and everything will make sense, you will live happier, you will notice, you will figure out the world and its games. And finally you will see the opressors and opressies of the egotistical world at hand. Its truly a sight!

feels good doesnt it?

~ivan
 

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
257
Reaction score
1
An awesome thread, something I was thinking of writting, but would not do such a good job of it surely ... 5 stars
 

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
this is really good

seriously this post was totally exelent, and the matter of fact is that it does not conflict with the "revolution" at all. This is the exact same statement put into different words. SaA, this is f*cking great.
Read some more posts about the "revolution" and you will see that we are not declaring war against girls, we want a change, not a gender war but change.
A change in the male status, and ofcourse we cannot go around telling girls to treat us better, we must "make" them treat us better.
Become so great, good guys that they dont have a choice:D
Viva la evolution.....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top