There's always another guy in the picture. Girlfriends texting another dude

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the problem with todays women. They have access to so many men flirting with them on facebook and all that garbage, as soon as they see a new man that she finds attractive, your relationship with her slowly evaporates. It's only going to get worse.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same sh*t happening exactly like this to me!

There was the friend, who was supposed to be her "best friend", and I had to accept him. I never did. Then another dude came along, and she introduced me as her friend.

A month later she asked for a break. I said it was over. Then we got back, I got her cellphone, and guess who were exchanching all the kinds of messed up messages. Yes, her and this new friend of hers

I confronted her, with the cellphone on my hand, and besides denying till the end, and never admiting she was cheating on me, she even said that what I've done (getting her phone) was not nice, ulgy and an act of disrespect!

Fast forward 3 months, that "best friend". The one I haven't accepted, is now her boyfriend!

Total Slüt!

nemz

Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are sluts, whether that's just with you in the bedroom or with other men, there's a lot of hate for em here, but the reality is when we drop the ball, a cheater will cheat.

Only happened to me once, she's now with the guy, not very happy apparently as I'm still great friends with her best mates and hear about how much she still misses me, tough ****ing titty innit...

Do I want her back yup, was she awesome yup... would I take her back, no way in hell and she knows it...

Two months later, I'm ****ing even hotter women, sooner or later we'll cross paths and I'll just smile :)

Shiny...

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nemz said:
All women are sluts
Let's not lump every girl into the same category now.

Malice said:
This is the problem with todays women. They have access to so many men flirting with them on facebook and all that garbage, as soon as they see a new man that she finds attractive, your relationship with her slowly evaporates. It's only going to get worse.
Women use Facebook to pimp themselves out to the many men that fawn over them. Insecure women are always looking for self validation from orbiters and potential fvck buddies. Posting new pictures all the time trying to be a celebrity.

Social networking makes it easy for them to cheat. They can hide it from you too. All these dudes are hitting them up. If they see better men and are up for fvcking them, they will.

They also keep ex's, former fvck buddies, and dudes they are looking to bang as friends. They have private emails with dudes that you don't even know about. Those are the ones to watch out for because they are hidden. They don't give a sh1t that you have a girlfriend either. They see a hot chick they want to fvck her. So, they attempt to play her and if the chick is up for it she will go along.

These dudes chat them up and get their number. Then they move it over to the phone where they text them and get the lay. All of this is done through text. Both in private messages and on the phone. Then some guys have the nerve to say texting doesn't work LOL. How do you think these dudes are stealing your girlfriends? Through text.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that gut feeling you get when **** aint right? Never ignore it.
When your girl is acting different and you suspect she's cheating, the ***** probably is cheating. Walk away while you still sane because confronting her will mess you up mentally and emotionally. **** happens, expect it

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is an easy way for girls to cheat. I get messages from girls that turn sexual after a couple exchanges. These girls have bf's and they seem to forget all about them when you're talking.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
Boggles the mind, but it is, what it is.
That's why we make money and be happy in ourselves, woman or no woman, because, all they are is little creatures that flip and flop around twisting and turning like fish and snakes. Back in the olden days, they'd get smacked down to the FLOOR by the hand. We are to be the Oak, the standing beacon of morality and unwavering, the guider, not the stick-by-the-woman's-side clinging to her "as if" we'll fall down without her. NO! that's, throughout the ages, the woman's disposition, to cling to her man, for fear of falling further. But all too ridiculously nowadays, the woman, this, western woman, is soooooo independent (yeah right), that, she thinks that she can be the stalwart figure in the relationship that has the other sex in the relationship gripping to her arm for Fear of falling, SHE is the Master for so many men these days. I still, to this day, refuse to play that role, and I may pay for it with a good 50% of these women (for now) who want me to play the wimpy guy role, but I will forever remain the integrity that hard work has given me throughout my adulthood and do what I say and say what I do, but at the same time........................I'll LIE TO THESE WENCHES FOR THE LAST REMAINING DAYS WITH BREATH IN ME, if but for a FVCK and only a FVCK, cause almost none of them are worth a fvck. They act as if they are doing me the most value by fvcking me, but I deal THEM the most pleaure by fvcking them. In fact, I'm usually the one eating their po0n better than they're sucking my d!ck and fvcking them (on top or in doggy) better than they ever could riding me cowgirl. You are ALWAYS doing more for them than they are for you, unless....she's washing dishes, making the bed, cleaning the kitchen, cooking, ironing, etc etc. Then, you've gotta good woman, otherwise, No!

SlyTX

Reaction score
I have to say that in my opinion/experience, a lot of the cautiousness from texting orbiters is a little exagerated.

Hear me out here, I just got out of a 6 long year relationship where we were at once engaged, and ultimately I was betrayed by her with an orbiter from work that she texted. Its the exact scenario thats been talked about here. I had loads of evidence, including her phone bill that had over 700 texts/month between the two. She denied it all, even after being confronted with evidence.

However, throughout our relationship she had guy friends who she had a lot of phone contact with who were purely platonic. One of these was a co-worker of hers from a different job who we'd all do stuff together, watch games at bars, go to vegas, visit each others houses, etc. She would pretty much everyday play the game Wordfeud on her phone with him, as well as her older (like 47 year old) boss. They would have little basketball team rivalrys and joking about it over texts and I was even OK with her going to a game without me.

How do I know there wasn't any funny **** going on? For one he was an overweight asian guy, far from her type. Also, we would all hang out together, as well a with her social circle of co-workers, I was known. It would have most likely gotten around as gossip, eventually to me. Additionally, that kind of dynamic just wasn't between them. I knew this girl for over 6 years, she has never been a master of deception, or a master of anything really. I would have picked up on it.

Compared to the most recent events with this new guy she DID have a full on relationship with, it was a lot different. With that guy, she would refuse to let me meet him, always making the excuses that when she was going out it was a just a "work people thing", which had never been the case before.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man this is what happened to me ... she just disappeared and ignored me and woukd not answer my calls and I guessed it... I asked her and she told me she started talking to a guy from high school. .. but she wanted to remain friends. . Fck it.. I still think about her... I havent met anyone else in a while

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, was dating this girl for months. She started hanging out with this older guy and taking about him and bam found out they were together. Just moved on and got other chicks.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't consider myself bitter or jaded but when I'm in a relationship, I live with the notion that any day could be the day she cheats or dumps me. Once you've been in a few relationships, blind sided a couple times, it's a real wake-up call how easy (and often) it is to be duped.

I always find it uncanny how easily cheating gets set into motion. The one and only time I've been knowingly cheated on, it was nothing more than her sister's husband bringing a random guy friend to a bonfire, couldn't go because I was working that night, numbers were exchanged, and it slowly began. Naturally, she downplayed him as "my sister's husband's friend, he only comes over with them". Kay, so why do you have his number? "My sister had to text me from his phone because her battery died and we just started talking after".

Then boom.. one night I didn't hear from her until 11pm. Deep down I knew exactly why and eventually got the semi-truth out of her, after many days and many stories, but my absolute lesson learned was:

In2theGame said:
A Women will protect a lie to the very end of the earth to not get caught unless you show hard proof and they have no other way to lie about it. Then and only then will they admit it.
I think she swore on her family's life about ten times that nothing happened while putting on a Hollywood worthy act of innocence. Then I found the texts she forgot to delete. Game over

Funny part was, her interest level was still enormous with all the hallmarks of a loyal girlfriend. He was just the right guy, at the right time, with the right game. And that's all it takes.

Pasternak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
I confronted her, with the cellphone on my hand, and besides denying till the end, and never admiting she was cheating on me, she even said that what I've done (getting her phone) was not nice, ulgy and an act of disrespect!

Total Slüt!
Well, mine was even tried to deny the whole thing when I had a written proof of them having sex behind my back. When I got angry, she was shifting blame for checking her phone. Incredible.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
Funny part was, her interest level was still enormous with all the hallmarks of a loyal girlfriend. He was just the right guy, at the right time, with the right game. And that's all it takes.
Exactly, there are two different operating systems at work. Her emotions are separate from the tingle in her vagina. Truth is, if you stick most guys with half decent game and the ability to escalate they will bang a fair number of guys girlfriends. Her being a "good girl" has very little to do with it, if she can rationalise it, it's all over.

I'm sleeping with a girl a few years older than me with a boyfriend, they've been together for years and probably thinking about getting engaged. But I'm banging her twice a week when she's horny, it has nothing to do with her feelings towards him.

Another point which guys seem to neglect is that they're upset that their girl wants to bang another guy, whether she does or not is irrelevant. The fact that she's talking a guy after she knows he's trying to get into her pants is bad enough in my books. The action is banging another guy hurts but knowing that she wants to even if she doesn't isn't exactly comforting. The fantasy of purity will be your downfall if you get into a relationship, just because she's "committed" to you, it doesn't mean she can't get feelings for someone else.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
I always find it uncanny how easily cheating gets set into motion.
One thing I don't think the anti-texting crowd understands is how quickly the texting can turn to sexuality. And once that seed is planted, it's on. The "alpha types" here are thinking "Oh, isn't that cute, she's texting her AFC beta orbiter - you can see he is an AFC because he texts her".

But guys who are good at seducing through text turn things sexual very quickly. This isn't a good example, but I know a guy who gets a lot of numbers, and his first text to them is usually "Want to fvck?". The apocalypse opener in text, lol. Of course, that guy isn't even smooth, but he gets his results anyway. Now I'm not saying texting is the best way to seduce a girl, or that it isn't better to do it in person. But don't write the guy off as not being a threat just because he texts, because they may surprise you.

The problem with relationships is that there comes a time when the novelty wears off. And when that happens, girls are especially vulnerable to the excitement of a new, fresh interaction. That's why cheating is so common. It takes a girl of high character who values her man and doesn't put herself into tempting situations. That's why cheating is so common. True, not all women are like that, but I would say most of them are. That's why you need to screen so carefully, and even then it's a roll of the dice.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
One thing I don't think the anti-texting crowd understands is how quickly the texting can turn to sexuality. And once that seed is planted, it's on. The "alpha types" here are thinking "Oh, isn't that cute, she's texting her AFC beta orbiter - you can see he is an AFC because he texts her".

But guys who are good at seducing through text turn things sexual very quickly. This isn't a good example, but I know a guy who gets a lot of numbers, and his first text to them is usually "Want to fvck?". The apocalypse opener in text, lol. Of course, that guy isn't even smooth, but he gets his results anyway. Now I'm not saying texting is the best way to seduce a girl, or that it isn't better to do it in person. But don't write the guy off as not being a threat just because he texts, because they may surprise you.

The problem with relationships is that there comes a time when the novelty wears off. And when that happens, girls are especially vulnerable to the excitement of a new, fresh interaction. That's why cheating is so common. It takes a girl of high character who values her man and doesn't put herself into tempting situations. That's why cheating is so common. True, not all women are like that, but I would say most of them are. That's why you need to screen so carefully, and even then it's a roll of the dice.
Do you think it would be safe to say that, due to the amount of betas in our society, that women cheat more?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

when did the barotmeter for if something was good or not become rather it gave you sex? That's kinda my point.

If that was the case I never would have stopped doing drugs. Do you know how easy it is to get pretty good looking trim with dope? You don't even have to have game, or looks or any of it, just dope and a place to do your dope at and it's game on. Especially in bigger cities, you can get some extremely good looking girls on your hook. Not only that, the sex you do have is f'n amazing. Nothing like high sex. Imagine getting a blow job and your **** is like 15x more sensitive than usual.

But of course, drugs aren't good for you. There is more to it than sex obviously.

Even if I agreed on the notion that texting can escalate to sex, which is very iffy, that's not a good enough reason for me to partake in something. It takes up too much of my time, it emasculates me, it makes me too available these are all things that i want to avoid.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Do you think it would be safe to say that, due to the amount of betas in our society, that women cheat more?
I don't really have an opinion on this. I tend to think that because of logistics, it's probably pretty even - just because every time a woman cheats, there has to be a man involved, and vice versa. It all comes down to men's testosterone vs. women's endless opportunities.

Danger said:
Those who are ok with their women texting other men like this, are anything but alphas. Thus their ability to recognize betas, true alphas, game, or the reality of women is severely damaged
I don't object to my girlfriend talking to men, whether it be by text or on Facebook, or whatever. I talk to other girls myself. I object if she wants to meet up with some guy 1:1. That's just where my particular boundary lies. Everyone has to figure out what their own boundaries are. I'm just saying keep your eyes open, because I've seen some things, and I know where it can go.

backbreaker said:
when did the barotmeter for if something was good or not become rather it gave you sex? That's kinda my point.

If that was the case I never would have stopped doing drugs.
Totally agree about the drugs. Look at alcohol. I honestly believe that alcohol is the single biggest factor if you want to get laid easily, and often. If you hang around situations where alcohol is served, you're going to run into women who are DTF. Liquid panty remover.

As for texting, in this case I'm just saying be aware of what the other guy might try to do with it. I do agree that one should not "overtext", and that you shouldn't hang around all day texting a girl, just like you shouldn't hang around all day talking on the phone with her. Even though young teens will do this. There are better uses of your time.

On the other hand, I don't see anything wrong with texting, as long as you don't overdo it. Setting up meeting times, what do you need from the store, that sort of thing. Even an occasional conversation with a girl, if you're sitting in a doctor's office waiting, and all the magazines stink, say. One pleasant conversation isn't going to kill a relationship, that idea seems a little paranoid.