Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There's a new Dark Horse in the Manosphere, and his name is LooksMaximus

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyos, this dude right here is quite the celebrity on MISC.... He doesn't confine himself to any specific label like PUA, Redpill, Blackpill etc... rather he takes the most logical elements of all sub-cultures and blends them into a new philosophy "Androcentricism."

Let us hope that one day his words of wisdom will resonate with the majority of men and we return the western hemisphere into an Androcentric society instead of our current gynocentric soyciety....

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The manosphere is divided enough, we don't need any more separatism. The reason our enemies have succeeded so much is because they are all united by a common ideology.

Serenity

Reaction score
He doesn't confine himself to any specific label like PUA, Redpill, Blackpill etc... rather he takes the most logical elements of all sub-cultures and blends them into a new philosophy
Hey, that's a great way to go about it! Methodically taking everything that works and combining it.

"Androcentricism."
Fvcks sake! The wheel keeps on turning and out comes another -ism... Nobody should follow this dude, other than doing as he does, think for themselves and not be another "but my hero said this" type of sheep.

PUA and the pills have been a large sheep herd for a long time now. Even MGTOW is a collective herd following an ideology. It's just sheep pretending they're not sheep.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcks sake! The wheel keeps on turning and out comes another -ism... Nobody should follow this dude, other than doing as he does, think for themselves and not be another "but my hero said this" type of sheep.

PUA and the pills have been a large sheep herd for a long time now. Even MGTOW is a collective herd following an ideology. It's just sheep pretending they're not sheep.
Yep. I don't do -isms. At all.