Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There needs to be a DJ Bible for online dating

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why restrict yourself? The net is just another tool I use to keep me in practise. It has boosted my confidence dramaticaly!

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
you won't find one, because being an ONLINE DJ is an oxymoron in istself.

A DJ... That can't talk to people in person and would rather look at a computer screen rather than the beatuiful eyes of a woman. A man that is too caught up with the internet to get out and really enjoy the world. Now there is nothing wrong wtih the internet... I own an internet company, but you get my point.
David DeAngelo had good reasoning for online dating. He said HB10s etc are tired of finding guys just trying to fux them in bars, clubs, etc. So they turn to the internet where they can find the right man (AFC, they don't know any better).

So, we can sabatoge that plan and DJ them there.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Using a service like match.com is nice IF you live in an urban area. There are a lot of quality younger people out looking for a date, especially where I was in southern California. I had just moved to the area and didn't have guys to hang out with at the time, so online dating was perfect.

A bit of advice:

You have to market and sell yourself. I actually put a profile up of a reasonably attractive girl, just to see what kind of responses it would get. Within a day, my mailbox was swamped. Mostly by meatheads with lines like, "Hey, I thought your profile looked interesting" or "Yur cute." Some just sent the same message to every girl, which ain't gonna work.

You have to stand out and make her first screening.

How?

1) Your first picture has to be top notch (try to get at least one full body shot. Nobody wants a fatty)
2) The title of your e-mail has to let her know that you're what she's looking for,
3) Your e-mail has to be tailored to her
4) profile has to grab her attention.

A good e-mail title would be:

"Dashingly charming 24-yr. old Guy in Newport Beach"

With this title, you've let her know that

1) you're local
2) you're not some 40-year old dude looking for young meat
3) you've got a bit of confidence and are willing to be playful with words

#1 and #2 are, I guarantee you, the most annoying aspects of online dating. I got tons of e-mails from girls that lived a kabillion miles away or who were not in the age bracket I was after.

Also, don't go for the number on the first e-mail. Let her get some time to get acquainted. At least wait until the second, though I sometimes found most girls felt more comfortable on the third.

I might some real quality girls when I dated online. Definitely some cuties, and one I ended up dating for several months.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'Online dating' sites are largely a waste of time. It probably works for real photogenic
guys, but if someone is that good looking they probably wouldn't need to resort to online introductions anyway. The owners/shareholders of the bigger sites are getting wealthy though, so it works for them at least...

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually don't have much to say when talking online. I suck at talking to chicks online, its a lot better in real life.

Me: hi
Her: hi
me: soooooo whats up? **** this bye.

what do you guys even talk about? I just don't feel any vibes online. It throws me off. Damn when I think about it, I don't even know what to talk about when talking in real life. I dont' know how I've gotten by all these years.

EDIT: Its partly because I don't like to ask "job interview" style questions like "How old are you" "Where were you born" "what do you do for a living" "whats your favorite hobbies"

I just hate those questions, I like getting to meaty questions like sexual experiences and things that spark emotion. Its hard to get to that though off the bat.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Here, presented in its entireity is the DJ Bible for Online Dating:

TURN OFF THE COMPUTER FOR FIVE F**KING MINUTES AND GO FIND REAL WOMEN!!

:D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Here, presented in its entireity is the DJ Bible for Online Dating:

TURN OFF THE COMPUTER FOR FIVE F**KING MINUTES AND GO FIND REAL WOMEN!!

:D
*Stands up and applauds.*

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tempest
one thing which i forgot to mention is that i think ONLINE DATING is the BEST way to get started if you're new to this. i'm new to this, but it has helped me TREMENDOUSLY. if you're not ready to meet girls in real life yet, sit in front of a computer and meet women online. gain experience, learn how to communicate with them, meet them in person, and just LEARN. i still do this as my main way of doing things. i've so far made it a goal of myself to have one date a week. now i'm getting beyond this and i'm spending weekends going to the mall and doing approaches.
There is a lot of truth to this. I did notice that my face to face game went up several levels after learning the rules of successful online dating. Actually, the rules are the same however you need to focus on substance more so while online than you do face to face. Either way, success can be had in both markets.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A DJ... That can't talk to people in person and would rather look at a computer screen rather than the beatuiful eyes of a woman. A man that is too caught up with the internet to get out and really enjoy the world. Now there is nothing wrong wtih the internet... I own an internet company, but you get my point.
Even though you own an internet company, you have no idea what being a real DJ is all about. A real DJ has game no matter the medium. He has no limits what so ever.

What about the DJs who say dance clubs are worthless? Is it because NO ONE can have game in a club or is it that THEY have no game in a club?

How about DJs who are afraid to talk to women of other races? Now what kind on nonsense is that? Talk about missing out on variety.

To many guys are so limited in their skills that they tend on only focusing in one area to meet women. If that's all they can do, so be it. But true success isn't dependent on where you are, all that matters is who you are.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

no, i personally don't get your point. more and more women, even the hotter ones, and especially the younger ones, are online, in chats, etc.

rule #1 for the DJ, go where the women are.