“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

There is no wrong way

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
There is no wrong way to a woman's heart. There are essentially two paths one can take. The quick shortcut or the longer road. Whatever path one takes to a womans heart will lead them there, but then again, there are bumps and obstacles in the way.

So, I say, enough of the AFC and DJ titles. Learn both paths and see which one works for you.

~ivan
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
There is no wrong way to a woman's heart. There are essentially two paths one can take. The quick shortcut or the longer road. Whatever path one takes to a womans heart will lead them there, but then again, there are bumps and obstacles in the way.

So, I say, enough of the AFC and DJ titles. Learn both paths and see which one works for you.

~ivan
You are mistaken, on many levels.

Sorry bud, tis the truth.
 

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
California
WTH? There are many wrong ways to a woman's heart. When you write some s*** like this, at least provide support or detail to back your argument up. This thread is absolute nonsense and possibly have made me dumber just by reading this bs.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Re: Re: There is no wrong way

Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
You are mistaken, on many levels.

Sorry bud, tis the truth.
No offense but you are 16, what the hell do you know about a woman's heart?
 
Top