Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There is no such thing as 'messing up' with women.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
There is no such thing as 'messing up' with women. As soon as you think this way, you have already given the woman credit for EXISTING and lost the game. There is women losing attraction because she has no more use for you, or you are trying too hard to be funny /witty. But if you ask her out with the intentions of having sex and she doesn't reply positively, that's it. You've done your job and you move on.

I think this where a lot of men get confused. The woman is wishy/washy, doesn't respond positively, doesn't get back to you on time, hints you should try harder. The man tries harder, says one thing where the women doesn't like it and then the man freaks out because the woman uses it against him so he feels he 'messed things up'. Remember, the SAME woman who doesn't get back to you, delays sex, stays in the grey area about where you stand, makes your head spin, manipulates and emotionally destroys you is the SAME woman who would KISS your hand if you had a company that desperately needed a secretary and paid her $6,000/month.

A woman's behaviour and actions depends on their needs and situation AT THE TIME. You can not mess up with a woman by being polite, respectful, and escalating for sex. :rolleyes:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Women like to keep men in the grey area because it allows them to collect orbiters for various purposes.

All women know that a man in doubt will be on his best behavior. She can then use this to her advantage to receive free attention, therapy, favors, connections, protection, etc. A man that knows for a FACT he isn't "getting any" becomes useless to a woman because he loses all incentive to give her his attention. Women bank on most men being dumb faggots who foolishly think kissing her ass and doing her favors will unlock the key to her p*ssy. Women know that men this stupid lack abundance and value...which is why they get friendzoned as orbiters to begin with. Sadly, they're usually too dumb to know what's going on. Women like it this way.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never "pass" or "fail" sh!t tests. Rather, handle them.

The sooner a man communicates that HE is vetting HER, and not the other way around, the better. This mindset must be adopted immediately upon interacting with any given woman.

The more you do it, the more you will carry yourself as a man with options. A man who conveys he has options is a hot commodity in women's eyes.

The best thing a man can do for his confidence is to reject women frequently. They must pass YOUR tests, not vice versa. Some of you will think it is impossible to flip the script like that. It is indeed possible. I radiate this mindset and I have zero issues with so-called "rejection". A few short years ago I was a confused mess with women. What has changed? My decision to be BOLD and AUDACIOUS! Audacity is the biggest turn-on you can use to attract women. The secret is to convey balance between audacity and gentlemanliness.

That's the roller-coaster they're looking for. We men need to get away from the idea of "passing" their tests. We men test. Women pass or fail to our satisfaction or dissatisfaction.

This mindset is not intended to "attract women" per se. Rather, it enables me to have the pick of the litter at will. There's a difference. The former involves trying to impress in order to obtain an outcome with a specific woman. The latter (my way) is simply the aura I radiate which allows me to pick from all those smiling eyes that happen by my way.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just treat it all like a game... You have nothing to lose with women. It is not that hard to approach and talk to women, just do it. So you get rejected? So what? Treat the $hit tests like games and respond like such.

The only way you lose is if you take it all to seriously. There is a way to mess up with women, and that is when you become drunk on illusions and dreams of "love" and "marriage" and "the one". Then you stop simply being with women because you just enjoy their company, but you are doing it out of your insecurity and dependency.