Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

there is no such thing as game, but there is common sense

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have given up on game. I have found that there is no such thing as game. I correlate this with my belief that "there is no such thing as stock analysis" people spend hours analyzing a stock. "pe ratio" "whatever ratio" "50 day moving average"
breaking news: there is no such thing as stock analysis. the stock market will go where the people in charge want it to go. you know who I am talking about, the money launderers, politicians, insiders. the guy who spends hours analyzing a stock will lose as much as the guy who closes his eyes and picks random stocks.

I am breaking every rule in game, because there is no game.

"dont talk about religion" lol I have criticized religion, I have called rabbis and priests scam artists and child molesters.

"dont talk about politics" I have called various policians money laundering thief child molesters, ya some libtards gave me weird looks and told me to get away from them, but who cares? I am not interested in having those people in my life anyway.

"avoid controversial topics" I have not been racist (yet) but I have called gay people mentally ill

"be positive, dont say anything negative" this girl asked me how I love my city. I said I hate it, the weather sucks, the people suck, the governor sucks, I hate this place.

disclaimer: your results may vary. if you have no common sense maybe game is for you. But I am not throwing my common sense out the window for game.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game: The ability to interact with females and build rapport/sexual attraction through charm, kino, and strategic directness when needed.

Yes, it does exist. And I guess "I have no common sense" because game IS for me. I like things that get me a lot of pvssy. To each their own though.

Reaction score
Common sense doesn’t work with females. It’s a waste of time. Most people don’t even have common sense. Instead of men focusing on “Game”, start becoming a Mona Lisa.

A Mona Lisa is creating something of perceived high value (I.e yourself) and let the work speak for itself. They come to you.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is all about how well you’re able to generate chemistry and a connection between you and women. Game is about how you make her feel. IMO, game can’t really be taught. You either know how to charm someone or not. Game comes naturally, it’s a reflection of how you feel about yourself. It’s much better to be authentic than to follow some rules trying to have “game”.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, so if men date the women who like them and women date the men who they like, it should all flow and come together, right? Yin and yang bladdy blah.

But it doesn't? Why not, what's the missing ingredient?
Correct. The missing ingredient is that most men don’t understand female nature, thus fixate on girls that aren’t that interested in them.

In defense of these men, a lot of why girls aren’t that interested is that modern women in the west wildly overrate their own sexual market value. This causes them to pass up suitable men to instead bang Chad and Tyrone, waiting for commitment that will never come. “I won’t settle for less than I deserve!”

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of why girls aren’t that interested is that modern women in the west wildly overrate their own sexual market value. This causes them to pass up suitable men to instead bang Chad and Tyrone, waiting for commitment that will never come. “I won’t settle for less than I deserve!”
You'd think they'd get it after the first couple Pump and Dumps..... JUST BECAUSE A MAN WILL FVCK YOU, DOESN'T MEAN HE WANTS TO SETTLE WITH YOU!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to leave the women's forum I used to post on, I cannot even read anymore
It's a giant "circle jerk" of delusion isn't it? From what I've seen, it's all over reddit also... The sad thing is all the simps and sneaky fukkers reinforce it.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Common sense doesn’t work with females. It’s a waste of time. Most people don’t even have common sense. Instead of men focusing on “Game”, start becoming a Mona Lisa.

A Mona Lisa is creating something of perceived high value (I.e yourself) and let the work speak for itself. They come to you.
Except that only works if you're naturally good-looking or rich. You can't just become that. You won't just get at least moderately attractive women to come to you unless you're high-value af because even just an average woman will have tons of options.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they don't get it, they blame the man calling him a f-boy, douchebag, narcissist, player or whatever other derogatory label they can think of.

Versus taking responsibility for their own delusional thinking and decision to fvck him, and living with the consequences no matter what those consequences are, and learning from them.
There is also the income component. Women only respect men the perceive as higher value than them. All these high earning women require a man that can provide a greater lifestyle than she can provide herself. A lot of guys are just priced out of the market.