Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There is No Such Thing as an Easy Woman

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I never understood why men complain when a woman sleeps with them on the first date, it doesn’t make her a sloot. She's not doing this with every guy she meets, do you really think she slept with Beta bill from the friendzone on the first date?

If she sleeps with you on the first date, it simply means she had very high interest in you. If she has high interest, she's not going to make you jump through hoops. Men get the wrong impression and thinks she does this for every guy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the situation but the idea is that obviously no woman sleeps with any random guy, but a woman who sleeps with any hot guy will also sleep with every other hot guy she meets; which will probably make her body count really high and her faithfulness rather low unless you're the only attractive man she knows or meets.

But like you've realized most women who don't sleep with you easily just don't like you much so that isn't really a sign that they're not slvts, it's usually a sign of low interest or being provider zoned.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men cant decide that they want to have casual sex before they settle down but then blame women for having it with them, but i think most men (who dont have personality disorders or are really too stupid to put 1+1 together) realise this.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Men cant decide that they want to have casual sex before they settle down but then blame women for having it with them, but i think most men (who dont have personality disorders or are really too stupid to put 1+1 together) realise this.
I really don't understand why men say they want a Trad Virgin wife but end up spinning plates. I think they want women to be Celibate virgins with everyone except them.

It depends on the situation but the idea is that obviously no woman sleeps with any random guy, but a woman who sleeps with any hot guy will also sleep with every other hot guy she meets; which will probably make her body count really high and her faithfulness rather low unless you're the only attractive man she knows or meets.

But like you've realized most women who don't sleep with you easily just don't like you much so that isn't really a sign that they're not slvts, it's usually a sign of low interest or being provider zoned.
An outgoing extroverted woman is going to have a high body count simply due to an abundance of options, it doesn't necessarily make her "easy" as a lot of guys put it.

They think just because she slept with Chad and Tyrone that every Tom,**** and harry would have an easy time getting her in bed.

Even the town bike is going to friendzone most men.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't understand why men say they want a Trad Virgin wife but end up spinning plates. I think they want women to be Celibate virgins with everyone except them.
It's a narcissistic personality trait, specifically it's narcissistic entitlement.

There is a danger for vulnerable young men, in modeling their ideas of masculinity on internet "role models" who have cluster B traits. The same applies to women taking advice from other women who have cluster B traits.

Reaction score
I never understood why men complain when a woman sleeps with them on the first date, it doesn’t make her a sloot. She's not doing this with every guy she meets, do you really think she slept with Beta bill from the friendzone on the first date?

If she sleeps with you on the first date, it simply means she had very high interest in you. If she has high interest, she's not going to make you jump through hoops. Men get the wrong impression and thinks she does this for every guy.
This post at once simultaneously strokes my ego and crushes my heart.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score

There's a lot of truth here. It's just amazing (and sad) how universal so much of this stuff is. It's even more incredible when you go from one side (unattractive) to the next and see how things are from both angles.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

An outgoing extroverted woman is going to have a high body count simply due to an abundance of options, it doesn't necessarily make her "easy" as a lot of guys put it.

They think just because she slept with Chad and Tyrone that every Tom,**** and harry would have an easy time getting her in bed.

Even the town bike is going to friendzone most men.

Men and women are built completely different from a biological standpoint. A woman who sleeps with you first date is always a red flag. It will almost always directly correlate with a high previous partner count on her end and demonstrates zero impulse control. That is fine as long as you know not to try and wife her up or something stupid.

However, each one is a case by case basis. That is your job to figure it out and sift through the BS.

Also, in my experience highly extroverted women are fun to date but bad for serious relationships in general.

This is really basic 101 stuff man. You have to harshly judge women to filter them out and know the value to place on each of them. Anyone who has been married or in at least one long term relationship before knows this or should know.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You really don't get it do you? A woman's goal is to hold out as long as possible for sex while a man's goal is to take it as fast as possible.

Besides her looks, a woman's ability not to be a promiscuous sloot is her only real value considering she was put on this earth to raise children.

A woman who gets passed around is fun but at the end of the day only a total simp would want to keep her.

You guys are acting like its hypocritical to spin plates then judge women.

News to you....woman are judging you much more harshly based upon your attributes.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve written at length (or better, ad nauseum), about how there can never be parity between the genders when it comes to sexual encounters. There is a one-way transference of male essence to the woman that never leaves her. Each encounter with different men after one or two starts to degrade her physically, spiritually and emotionally. The man is the giver, the woman the receiver. John and Bob, Larry, Fred and all the others leave a part of themselves with her and this changes her profoundly, including her physical appearance. Most of us older guys can tell the approximate mileage count just by looking at her face. Almost all women and the majority of men have no idea of this phenomenon.

High lay counts are devastating to women, and although many men can’t acknowledge that publicly, we all know this instinctively. Hence our revulsion of high counts. Give me 10 women and I’ll accurately estimate the lay counts of most of them just by looking at them. That’s how profoundly multiple sexual encounters erode them.

There are some women who are largely able to hide the erosion to most men, but it eventually appears. I have seen that most younger men can’t detect this erosion until they get into their forties or fifties. Then it becomes as plain as day.

It’s sad to see, but a fact of life. Multiple partners severely damage women from the inside out. There is far less damage to men, but a lifestyle of multiple partners for men is a distraction and meaningless dissipation of his power, generally speaking. He becomes a slave to finding the next great lay. Since there is little to no emotional connection, it is really nothing more than mastvrbation with a woman instead of a palm. Also men tend to associate self-worth with how many women he can bed down. It’s dangerous territory.

At any rate, men escape relatively unscathed while women decline profoundly with each partner. Nonsense to the young, but truth to many of the older guys who have been around.

All this explains why we are so repulsed at a deep level by women with high mileage.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve written at length (or better, ad nauseum), about how there can never be parity between the genders when it comes to sexual encounters. There is a one-way transference of male essence to the woman that never leaves her. Each encounter with different men after one or two starts to degrade her physically, spiritually and emotionally. The man is the giver, the woman the receiver. John and Bob, Larry, Fred and all the others leave a part of themselves with her and this changes her profoundly, including her physical appearance. Most of us older guys can tell the approximate mileage count just by looking at her face. Almost all women and the majority of men have no idea of this phenomenon.

High lay counts are devastating to women, and although many men can’t acknowledge that publicly, we all know this instinctively. Hence our revulsion of high counts. Give me 10 women and I’ll accurately estimate the lay counts of most of them just by looking at them. That’s how profoundly multiple sexual encounters erode them.

There are some women who are largely able to hide the erosion to most men, but it eventually appears. I have seen that most younger men can’t detect this erosion until they get into their forties or fifties. Then it becomes as plain as day.

It’s sad to see, but a fact of life. Multiple partners severely damage women from the inside out. There is far less damage to men, but a lifestyle of multiple partners for men is a distraction and meaningless dissipation of his power, generally speaking. He becomes a slave to finding the next great lay. Since there is little to no emotional connection, it is really nothing more than mastvrbation with a woman instead of a palm. Also men tend to associate self-worth with how many women he can bed down. It’s dangerous territory.

At any rate, men escape relatively unscathed while women decline profoundly with each partner. Nonsense to the young, but truth to many of the older guys who have been around.

All this explains why we are so repulsed at a deep level by women with high mileage.

Best post i have seen on here lately. Facts. It is written all over their faces, eyes and even voices. Body language as well.

Women know this as well. I always hear my mom and sister talking about it. They will NEVER tell/admit this to a man though. Behind close doors they shame each other harshly for new body counts while men congratulate eachother. It is a completely different game and objective for each sex.

Don't believe the SJW BS that you see on social media. Ofcourse promiscuous women want you to believe that nonsense. They lost their value a long time ago and know it. They need as many simps as possible to believe it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It just happened" is how woman rationalize shyt.
Understand one day she is this and by Friday she can be that.
Yep seen this countless times ..... fvck many moons ago i got a girl from a club back to my hotel in under an hour from meeting that included a 15 min taxi ride ( personal record )

She fvcked me raw ,asked me to nut in her and then when my mate came back to the room she smashed him raw too

In the morning she asked my mate to take her home ...... home transpired to be her boyfriends house (he was away on work apparently)

This girl was a primary school teacher if you looked at her you would think butter wouldnt melt

i was only like 21 at the time and After that i had to sort of take a step back and really evaluate what i thought women were capable of and what they are actually capable of

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It’s sad to see, but a fact of life. Multiple partners severely damage women from the inside out.
This is what the feminists wanted when they started the sexual Revolution. Sleep around like men, no judgment, no commitment, birth control. It’s their own bodies, their own choice.

Now you have hard core feminists back when regretting starting it because of the side effects. But good luck closing that can. Women aren’t going to give away their sexual power for society’s benefit.

There is far less damage to men, but a lifestyle of multiple partners for men is a distraction and meaningless dissipation of his power, generally speaking. He becomes a slave to finding the next great lay. Since there is little to no emotional connection, it is really nothing more than mastvrbation with a woman instead of a palm. Also men tend to associate self-worth with how many women he can bed down. It’s dangerous territory.
Perhaps, but what does emotional connection get the man? More money, a bigger house, pays his bills, a new daughter? Emotional connection is fun, but it doesn’t give any tangible results and society does not care about it. And if society doesn’t care about it, it’s hard to care about it.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps, but what does emotional connection get the man? More money, a bigger house, pays his bills, a new daughter? Emotional connection is fun, but it doesn’t give any tangible results and society does not care about it. And if society doesn’t care about it, it’s hard to care about it.
Why does everything have to be transactional? Why does everything have to be a means to an end?

Just roll outta bed, thank God, take a shower, brush your teeth, get dressed, and enjoy life. Appreciate the people around you.

'Life' was never meant to be put into a petri dish and under a microscope.