Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There is no "hired gun game" or "waitress game" or chiropractor game"

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous. There is no "game" for women in specific occupations.

Either you are attractive enough to date these women or you're not.

There is no specific or magical "line" or occupation specific pickup technique. If you are physically attractive and have normal (nowadays labeled "exceptional") social skills, you'll be just fine.

The higher up on the attractiveness hierarchy you rank, the more "mistakes" you can make and the less time it will take to get a hottie into bed.

Work on getting fit. Develop social skills. Stop worrying about orthodontist/optometrist/o' riley's auto parts store checkout clerk game, etc.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say, the use of the word “game” following an activity/person is irritating. It sounds highly American and cheesy (sorry guys).

It’s making it like a trademarked activity - “daygame TM”

Daygame - chatting up chicks you meet
Club game - chatting up women in clubs
Online game - chatting up women online

Why the “game”? Tupac was always going on about “the game”

I kind of have this advert in my head:

Tired of rejection?
Overlooked by the women in your life?
You need DAYGAME TM. Your one stop solution to your pickup needs.
Order now, and receive a complimentary CLUBGAME TM book absolutely free.
Call 0100 GAME before 12 and we will throw in this moustache and sideburn trimmer (rrp $9.99!)

:)

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In-person approaching is in-person approaching. With that said, meeting a woman who works with the general public and you're in there as a client/customer/patient isn't the ideal for a successful seduction. That's why the recommendation is made to meet women outside of their jobs. Also meeting someone at your place of employment has some serious drawbacks that usually are not worth doing, no matter how attractive you are.

Increasing one's attractiveness is always a good idea.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In-person approaching is in-person approaching. With that said, meeting a woman who works with the general public and you're in there as a client/customer/patient isn't the ideal for a successful seduction. That's why the recommendation is made to meet women outside of their jobs. Also meeting someone at your place of employment has some serious drawbacks that usually are not worth doing, no matter how attractive you are.

It may not be ideal for a "successful seduction" because you don't have the looks. Someone like @Hamurabimbi who has the looks will say it's like shooting fish in the barrel.

Name one place where you even able to meet someone outside of work. You said social circle game did not work for you and you wasted your time, and cold-approaching/OLD doesn't work. Where would you meet them with your looks-level?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do find it odd to want to chat up women in specific fields. And I see why they want to do it: interfacing with a woman whose job is to talk to people is optimizing approaches. At the same time, it feels way too desperate. If a girl is hot, I don't care what her profession is, I speak to her how I will speak to any. Yes, even if a hot girl was ready to assassinate me, I'd still chat her up the same as the others.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
There is no specific or magical "line" or occupation specific pickup technique. If you are physically attractive and have normal (nowadays labeled "exceptional") social skills, you'll be just fine.
A lot of it is an artificact from the old Early 2000s PUA days, these days most people preach self improvement or "lookmaxxing" as the incels say.

The higher up on the attractiveness hierarchy you rank, the more "mistakes" you can make and the less time it will take to get a hottie into bed.

Work on getting fit. Develop social skills. Stop worrying about orthodontist/optometrist/
That's very true, i for one would be happy if this forum pivoted towards self improvement talk instead of game theory analysis.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
But if the physical therapist asks me to take my shirt off doesn’t she love me and want me to take her home???

*sarcasm*

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may not be ideal for a "successful seduction" because you don't have the looks. Someone like @Hamurabimbi who has the looks will say it's like shooting fish in the barrel.

Name one place where you even able to meet someone outside of work. You said social circle game did not work for you and you wasted your time, and cold-approaching/OLD doesn't work. Where would you meet them with your looks-level?
I have never had a viable social circle going all the way back to my high school years. I have had some results with cold approaching and some with tech assisted means but a lot of frustration.

I have a slightly above average looks level and have had immense study and practice of game.

Cold approaching is my best available option. Over the years, I have been stuck with 2 difficult options: cold approach and swipe apps.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sometimes I think looks are all that matters, other times I think it’s not the end all be all. I’ve got good social skills, but even I have been thrown off my game by some women and ended up looking like a socially awkward fool. I can have the hottie at the bank smiling everytime she sees me and asking me about my weekend and we always hem it up with each other past just pleasantries. Then there’s been 6’s and 7’s that told their friends “I just never see myself dating a guy that looks like him”. But yet I’ve asked out solid 8’s and 9’s and they’ve said “absolutely! When?”. So who the fvck knows.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I think looks are all that matters, other times I think it’s not the end all be all. I’ve got good social skills, but even I have been thrown off my game by some women and ended up looking like a socially awkward fool. I can have the hottie at the bank smiling everytime she sees me and asking me about my weekend and we always hem it up with each other past just pleasantries. Then there’s been 6’s and 7’s that told their friends “I just never see myself dating a guy that looks like him”. But yet I’ve asked out solid 8’s and 9’s and they’ve said “absolutely! When?”. So who the fvck knows.
Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and persona.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and persona.
Yep. And to some women “I’ve got it” and to others I don’t. I quit worrying about changing myself a long time ago and chasing my tail. I’m me, I’m happy with that. I mean for fvcks sake I’ve been called a prude by one girl and other girls have said “I love that you’re so open and speak your mind!”. So whatever, I’m fine with how I am and if that leads me to be single for awhile oh well.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I think looks are all that matters. there’s been 6’s and 7’s that told their friends “I just never see myself dating a guy that looks like him”. But yet I’ve asked out solid 8’s and 9’s and they’ve said “absolutely! When?”. So who the fvck knows.
And to some women “I’ve got it” and to others I don’t.
I think you've pretty much got it. Snake oil aside, 'game' can be learnt in no time (coaches overcomplicate it for obvious reasons)
It's useful with attracted girls. The majority of the technical side of game is really just flirting. It's not rocket science. And flirting is great but it doesn't make a girl want to sleep with you if you are not her type. And i'd say the same for pushpull, negs, DHV stories, NLP patterns and anything else that falls under the umbrella of game/attraction material.

Like you, i've banged some very hot girls half my age, and i've also gotten fairly harsh rejections as recently as Friday just gone from girls not as hot. It truly is a numbers game and anyone telling you otherwise is either selling something or they simply get off on the internet egoboost of pretending to be some cassanova. Game is there to help you not screw up, basically.

As for looks, the aforementioned Friday night out was a STARK reminder that looks might not be ALL that matter, but they are basically lightyears ahead of any PUA technique. Out with my handsome wingman who a few on here will know from my old FR's (after not being out with him in ages due to lockdown) and boy oh boy, girls were throwing themselves at him, including the girl who I was throwing the whole kitchen sink of game at! haha. He just needed to not piss his pants and he was 'in', and it's the same for me and you when we open a girl who is attracted to us

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you've pretty much got it. Snake oil aside, 'game' can be learnt in no time (coaches overcomplicate it for obvious reasons)
It's useful with attracted girls. The majority of the technical side of game is really just flirting. It's not rocket science. And flirting is great but it doesn't make a girl want to sleep with you if you are not her type. And i'd say the same for pushpull, negs, DHV stories, NLP patterns and anything else that falls under the umbrella of game/attraction material.

Like you, i've banged some very hot girls half my age, and i've also gotten fairly harsh rejections as recently as Friday just gone from girls not as hot. It truly is a numbers game and anyone telling you otherwise is either selling something or they simply get off on the internet egoboost of pretending to be some cassanova. Game is there to help you not screw up, basically.

As for looks, the aforementioned Friday night out was a STARK reminder that looks might not be ALL that matter, but they are basically lightyears ahead of any PUA technique. Out with my handsome wingman who a few on here will know from my old FR's (after not being out with him in ages due to lockdown) and boy oh boy, girls were throwing themselves at him, including the girl who I was throwing the whole kitchen sink of game at! haha. He just needed to not piss his pants and he was 'in', and it's the same for me and you when we open a girl who is attracted to us
Rejected harshly I can handle, it’s when they string me along and waste my time but give me just enough rope to think it’s going somewhere when all it’s going is grooming me for the friendzone or orbiter status. That’s gotten harder to recognize at times. These women actually want to keep me around and hangout with me BUT they have no intentions of dating me or anything else.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejected harshly I can handle, it’s when they string me along and waste my time but give me just enough rope to think it’s going somewhere when all it’s going is grooming me for the friendzone or orbiter status. That’s gotten harder to recognize at times. These women actually want to keep me around and hangout with me BUT they have no intentions of dating me or anything else.
Don't know the specifics of your situation or approaches.

Personally, I only do night game and i'm basically always looking for a same night lay. I can't be doing with numbers and dates and stuff.

So i'm not really in danger of that. Worst case scenario (which is pretty rare but actually happened on Friday) was a girl who seemed very receptive to the open and was social and didn't completely rebuff my flirting, although as soon as I tried compliance for something a bit more physical and isolation, it was a clear 'no'. She was just one of those girls who was super friendly and social (but not attracted). Such social girls seem kinda rare here which is good in a way. (she wanted to bang my wing instead who she hadn't spoke too haha)

Usually the girl is either receptive and she accepts escalation, or she's completely non-compliant from the open. Lliterally ignores you and barely speaks etc. Maybe flat out tells you you're not her type/she's not interested. Can sting a bit at times, but also saves you wasting your time lol. These 'in the middle' girls who are social and friendly but have no sexual interest in you are kinda rare at least in my experience (like teh Fri girl)

So in your case maybe escalation harder and earlier. Make her know where you stand. Not that I tend to do it, but there's something to be said for very direct game