Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There is a way out the friendship zone i did it..

infoseeker22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this is a long story so i will make it short.. i'm gonna tell you about my friend valarie. When we first met each other we knew that we had alot in common. We both liked the same type of music, we both drove the same car, and we both like to go to the same places. Everything we thought and wanted out of life was pretty much identical. So we both said ljbf bestfriends. i was kewl with it, but deep down inside she was everything that i wanted in a girl. She had all the qualities that i wanted in a girl. i thought that there would be no way that me and her would hook up. We would go to the clubs together all the time. i would use her as social proof and she didnt mind. Because when we would go out i would have a lot of girls checking me out, and i would use that to go talk to them and get numbers.. trust me social proof does wonders. We'll we started going out alot to the clubs she would met guys and i would met girls so it was pretty kewl. We had been partying now with each other for about 3 months. We would spend a lot of time together and that was kewl i like that. We'll one night we are leaving a bar, and we both decide hey lets go to the park. so we drive up to the park, and we lay down together. we start holding each other now this is weird because i had never ever held her like this before, but it felt good to have her in my arms. I thought that she would say something but she didn't. we must have stayed like that for about 30 minutes it was getting late, and i had to be at work in less than three hours. so we both got up and left the park. i drop her off at home, and we both said that we would call each other later on that day . We'll when i leave work later on that day. i check my cell phone, and i have a message from her telling me that we need to talk she sounds serious. so im like she feels weird about what happend last night. so i call her up and tell her hey what happend last night is nothing i dont feel weird about it and she tells me that she doesnt feel weird neither. so she comes to my house and we talk a little. She is going on a date so she has to leave. Saturday im at the club with my boys and i see her, but i act like i dont see her, and she comes right up to me and introduces me to the guy that she is with its some guy that she had dated a long time ago so im like kewl nice to meet you blah blah, and they leave. Later on that night im going to the bathroom and she walks up to me and says that she wish that i was with her instead of him. Because all he do is follow her around and she wants to go talk to other guys. i start laughting and tell her i will call her tomorrow, and walk away.. Sunday comes and im gonna go to this chicks denise house and bone her when valarie shows up and tells me that she has something important to tell me. i'm like kewl tell me, but i tell her that i am going to this chick denise house so i have to leave. so she tells me edward how do you really feel about me. i'm like holy sss. one thing i know is to never reveal how u feel, but i couldn't help it. i told her that hey i wanted to be with her more than just friends, and she tell me i want to be with you more than just friends to. right then we both decide that we will take it slow and see what happens. we'll we are still hanging out and having fun. when one day i tell her hey lets get more serious. When she tells me that we should take it slow im like slow how slow do you want to take it. so i blow her off and tell her hey if you want to take it slow im not gonna stop talking to other girls. she gives me this 112 cd and tells me to listen to a song. its scratched so i cant listen to the song. i tell her to tell me what the song says and she says. i want to be with you edward i like being with you spending all this time with you. if i didnt like spending time with you i would just blow you off like every other guy, but i like being with you. She tells me the reason that she wanted to take it slow was because she thought that I still wanted to go out and see all those other girls. i tell her i want to be with her nobody else right then she hugs me and kisses me and we both decide to became girlfriend and boyfriend.. so guys if you think that you cant get out the friendship zone let me tell you that you can get out. i did and i am happy with her. Even though she knew how i was with girls she never knew how i felt about her, and she never knew what i wanted. those two things helped me. Plus when you are with a girl you gotta make her happy to be with you and have fun.. Also let her see that other girls want you. we'll thats my story take care guys....

------------------
rejection is gods protection.

Poosy Marauder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One word for you - paragraphs!
I couldn't be bothered reading one huge block like that.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did it man.Great Job!!

------------------
Whats this Man going to do now???Lets just find out. - Man Of Adventure

infoseeker22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Student:
Great story. How did you initially meet valarie?
through a friend of mine he was trying to get with her, but it didnt work out.

------------------
rejection is gods protection.

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
which song on the 112 cd was she talkin about ?

oh just need to shout out to rambo nuff love men :)

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go!

Now I'm really confused... maybe it's due to the fact that you never acted as a simpering Nice Guy and instead simply acted cool and collected as a Man should. In addition, the LJBF was at the very beginning, on mutual agreement, and she had absolutely no time to get tired of you.

I still have a lot of things to get straight...

BGMan

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU BYTCH!!! Valerie was MINE!! LMAO. I was that friend
. That's uncanny, because I was in the same situation, except, I didn't get my valerie...

hydroponically inclined, you know what i'm talking about.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

Fats Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I didn't get my Valerie either, though it was right in my sweaty palms. But I'm glad I didn't, because looking at her, I now see that she is uglier than sin.

------------------
Once again I place the blame on Don Lucchesi.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the way out of the friendship zone is to make a move. A subtle move is needed, like a walk in the park or a nighttime stroll with your buddy.

Maybe the way out is to put more romance into the equation. What happened with infoseeker22 is not a fluke. Infoseeker22 made her jealous but then he gave her attention. Teasing her?

The last thing that he did was that when she asked him how he felt about her he did not lie.

------------------
http://www.deardiary.net/cgi-bin/viewer.cgi?diary=3874

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the 1%.

This is the 1% of the guys who manage to get out of the LJBF zone and get the girl.

Good luck with Val, Info. Take care.

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In her mind, she always wanted to be more than friends. She didn't have time to write you off because you were always a challenge. Someone else said that earlier. The fact of the matter is, her interest level was always high to begin with and only increased as she saw what a great guy infoseeker is!

[This message has been edited by Rico (edited 08-20-2001).]

Kane

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Job.

One thing, initially you didn't really tell her how you feel. You just said you wanted to be "more than friends" with her. Which I think is good. My guess is both of you had feelings for each other from the start, but for whatever reason just didn't get your acts together until now.

Just my two cents
Kane

AlfredB18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by infoseeker22:
So we both said ljbf bestfriends.
You weren't in the 'zone'. The 'zone' is a one-sided affair.

At least you didn't take that as an excuse to act like a lost puppy in front of her, though.

Something for many to learn from as well.

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlfredB18:
You weren't in the 'zone'. The 'zone' is a one-sided affair.

At least you didn't take that as an excuse to act like a lost puppy in front of her, though.

Something for many to learn from as well.
Was just about to say the same myself...

If it was ONLY her who said "LJBF" then it would've been the friendship zone.

But cos you both agreed it just makes you friends who became lovers... Which happens a LOT in today's society.

------------------
*Hidden-Danjer*

The English have spoken.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a valerie, of course I was an idiot and started dating someone else right at the time we had started talking about hooking up. Oh well, I am a better man for it all anyways.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a KILEY! But she is fvckin nuts and she uh... nevermind dont wanna talk about it see high school forum: what to do.... what to do..

------------------
-Andrew
AIM: DaPlaya1
DJ: ABM
E-Mail: ABM091@yahoo.com
Don Juaning it since 10-14-2001

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. I hate to be the devil's advocate here, but both of you felt the thrill of not being each one's gf/bf and that made you want each other more than friends.

Love it till it lasts.

[This message has been edited by Aztec (edited 03-07-2002).]