Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There are so many men out there that need help.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think point 2 hits the nail on the head. most guys just dont' believe in themselves. They don't believe they are worth while, they believe they are a dime a dozen and they dont' think that they bring anything to the table. sometimes they are right, but still.

a lot of the issues you have with the opposite sex shore up the second you develop a backbone. Situations that used to baffle you are now common sense. if i respect myself there is a certian way I'm just not going to be to be treated, rather it means getting the girl or not.

Have you ever dealt with an enabling white knight who is already successful with chicks? To me, they are pretty much lost as they will never realize the true implications of living in a system they so readily defend until it's too late. I have two such friends.
I was that guy. I didn't come here beucase i couldnt' get laid. i probabkt gad sex with honestly..6 different girls in high school. maybe one more maybe one less but around that. from 16-17. and they weren't ugly.

my problem was that I wanted better. 6's and 7's i could attract beucase i'm good looking and i have / had **** going for me i could dress, i could talk to women even then . well to be more precise i had 2 issues

1. the girl i wanted / pinned over i could not get. i couldn't get the 8's or the 9's.

2. the 7's when i started to started to date them i put them on a mountain top and they soon acted like the 8's and 9's did for me.

i was the equivalent of a drug addict who didn't use everyday and beucase i binge used i could convince myself i wasn't as bad as everyone else in the room beucase i didn't use everyday hlike everyone else did. when i came here first there were guys who weren't' getting laid at all and i could get laid if everything worked out right so i thought i wasn't as AFC as these guys were.

i eventually came around that i was ****ed up just like everyone else once i got tried of not getting the results i wanted. you got to let people be where they are at.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are lots of abused animals out there too, OP. I feel more sorry for the abused animals.

These shmucks have friends who tell them to wise up and they don't. I have little empathy for that type.