"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

There Are No Hot Women without Makeup

timmyroni

Banned
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Messages
48
Reaction score
53
I'm sure there are a gazillion examples of this. I'm posting just one. Compare the (same) girl at 58 sec. in vs. 3:00 min. in. She's dropped at least 3 SMV points without makeup.

This girl is still in her late teens, so you can only imagine how bad this gets with a woman in her late 20's or older.


 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top