Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Theranos - master female manipulator

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another corner-cutter looking for a quick score. I read somewhere that she lowered her voice on purpose to sound more authoritative. And the turtlenecks were her Steve Jobs tribute. Nice try, lady.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Watched the HBO documentary yesterday. Wow. You can watch it online through putlocker if you guys don't have an HBO subscription. Just Google the investor putlocker. Make sure you use adblock; especially if you are on a Windows machine.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched the HBO documentary yesterday. Wow. You can watch it online through putlocker if you guys don't have an HBO subscription. Just Google the investor putlocker. Make sure you use adblock; especially if you are on a Windows machine.
I just watched it too. It was pretty good, though I felt like it didn't scratch the surface of Holmes. Maybe she really is just a shell of a woman.

What jumped out at me was how she bewitched so many powerful men, many of whom invested in Theranos. These include former Secs. of State George Schultz and Henry Kissinger; former Defense Secretary William Perry; Bill Clinton; Joe Biden; and Rupert Murdoch among others. Schultz in particular comes across as a real rube, even when confronted by his own flesh and blood - that's as much as I'll say without spoiling anything. Anyway, these are men who have held the fate of the world in their hands, yet still they can be duped by a young female.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I just watched it too. It was pretty good, though I felt like it didn't scratch the surface of Holmes. Maybe she really is just a shell of a woman.

What jumped out at me was how she bewitched so many powerful men, many of whom invested in Theranos. These include former Secs. of State George Schultz and Henry Kissinger; former Defense Secretary William Perry; Bill Clinton; Joe Biden; and Rupert Murdoch among others. Schultz in particular comes across as a real rube, even when confronted by his own flesh and blood - that's as much as I'll say without spoiling anything. Anyway, these are men who have held the fate of the world in their hands, yet still they can be duped by a young female.
She's from a well known politically connected family, plus was excelling at Stanford. Both gave her instant cred. I remember hearing about her when she started, but what she suggested was something out of Star Trek. Unfortunately, we're not there in terms of technology yet. It didn't pass my sniff test, but hey, I didn't lose 400 million on a blond chick. I am surprised she's still alive. Anyways, she's a broke 35 y.o chick with no college degree who's facing 20 years to life. At best, she'll be out in 5 - 7, but a felon. Oh, btw, she's engaged to be married this year.

Can't make this sh!t up.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, btw, she's engaged to be married this year.
He comes from a well-known family.
Evans isn't just your average "Billy." His grandparents founded the Evans Hotel Group, a business that currently owns at least three popular resorts in California: the Catamaran, the Baha and The Lodge at Torrey Pines.

His parents, William and Susan Evans, raised their kids in the San Diego Area, which is where William and Anne, the grandparents, started the hotel-owning business in 1953. Anne is still the chairman emeritus of the hotel group. Her husband passed away in 1984, and William and her other child, Grace, joined the company.

Both Grace and William's spouses have also joined the group; making the five of them the leadership team for the Evans Hotel Group. The young Evans' father is described as "a passionate collector of California Impressionist art, rare specimen palm trees and subtropical plants, and antique racing automobiles," on the company's website, and his mother "made the commitment to dedicate herself to raising their three children – Billy, Rex, and Gracie—before accepting her current position."

He also works in tech.
Evans reportedly graduated from M.I.T. in 2015 with a bachelor's degree in science and economics. He worked at Linked In and Luminar Technologies, a California-based company that's trying to create and mass market driverless cars.

According to Vanity Fair, Holmes "wears his M.I.T. signet ring on a necklace and the couple regularly post stories on Instagram professing their love for each other." Both of their social media pages are private, but the magazine was happy to share.

“For everyone asking about Holmes’s social media. It’s private. But here are a few screenshots of her and her fiancé we found online. (I personally find it crazy that she’s being charged with 11 felony counts, thousands of people’s lives were harmed, and she’s as happy as can be.)"

One of the photos, a kissing selfie, was captioned: “Happy bday to my best friend. The last year has been the best I’ve ever had.”

They live in San Francisco.
Evans and Holmes reportedly live in a luxury apartment in San Francisco with her wolf-dog, Balto. She had adopted the dog as her company was falling apart, and often refers to him as Baltisimo.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He comes from a well-known family.
Evans isn't just your average "Billy." His grandparents founded the Evans Hotel Group, a business that currently owns at least three popular resorts in California: the Catamaran, the Baha and The Lodge at Torrey Pines.

His parents, William and Susan Evans, raised their kids in the San Diego Area, which is where William and Anne, the grandparents, started the hotel-owning business in 1953. Anne is still the chairman emeritus of the hotel group. Her husband passed away in 1984, and William and her other child, Grace, joined the company.

Both Grace and William's spouses have also joined the group; making the five of them the leadership team for the Evans Hotel Group. The young Evans' father is described as "a passionate collector of California Impressionist art, rare specimen palm trees and subtropical plants, and antique racing automobiles," on the company's website, and his mother "made the commitment to dedicate herself to raising their three children – Billy, Rex, and Gracie—before accepting her current position."

He also works in tech.
Evans reportedly graduated from M.I.T. in 2015 with a bachelor's degree in science and economics. He worked at Linked In and Luminar Technologies, a California-based company that's trying to create and mass market driverless cars.

According to Vanity Fair, Holmes "wears his M.I.T. signet ring on a necklace and the couple regularly post stories on Instagram professing their love for each other." Both of their social media pages are private, but the magazine was happy to share.

“For everyone asking about Holmes’s social media. It’s private. But here are a few screenshots of her and her fiancé we found online. (I personally find it crazy that she’s being charged with 11 felony counts, thousands of people’s lives were harmed, and she’s as happy as can be.)"

One of the photos, a kissing selfie, was captioned: “Happy bday to my best friend. The last year has been the best I’ve ever had.”

They live in San Francisco.
Evans and Holmes reportedly live in a luxury apartment in San Francisco with her wolf-dog, Balto. She had adopted the dog as her company was falling apart, and often refers to him as Baltisimo.

Who cares? Talking about Holmes not the trust fund simp. Why would someone who has his life setup go and marry a lady who's as soon to be convicted felon who will be spending the next decade or so in jail? Makes little sense.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes all the sense in the world if you ask me. He is 27, she is 35, with all the circumstances. She's using nlp and other tricks to bed a rich guy. Here's where true female game lies @sazc
I'm trying to master it! Lol

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Makes all the sense in the world if you ask me. He is 27, she is 35, with all the circumstances. She's using nlp and other tricks to bed a rich guy. Here's where true female game lies @sazc
Pardon me, I'm just a toad. Please enlighten me on how this benefits the dude to marry a lady who is a broke felon going to jail for 20 years to life? Maybe I'm just slow.

@sazc, sorry to hear you're broke and going to jail. You have a nice chest, so you'll be popular there. How long is your stint?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched it. I think I want to grudge fuk her.
Besides being generally slender, she doesn't seem to have much of a figure. Her eyes are very nice, though. I wouldn't think I'd kick her out of bed.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a nice parable in this story.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardon me, I'm just a toad. Please enlighten me on how this benefits the dude to marry a lady who is a broke felon going to jail for 20 years to life? Maybe I'm just slow.
That's 20 years he won't have to hear her bytch and moan!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the dead eyes are a give away?
Yes, the eyes are an indicator of evil lurking within. The ex psychopath I dated had the same exact eyes. I started collecting pics of these types of women. My evil spirit radar goes off every time I see them. 2604 2605 2606