Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Theory: Women Fake Everything

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, been mulling things over as always and it occurs to me that perhaps women don’t just fake orgasms but they fake interests, emotional bonds, and everything else. Hence why it’s so easy for them to move on if and when they do.

I suspect this due to women in my life faking things to get on my good side or try and lock me down. My fwb has faked orgasms and then shortly afterwards talk about how we have such great chemistry and then subtly try for exclusivity for example. Thoughts?
You are overthinking. It is fact that women don't know why they act like they do, because they are 100% emotion. They have an emotion X, they lie to themselves to rationalize it (many of them truly believe their own lies) and then they start lying to their environment. Don't be frustrated about this, this is just how they are (and by the way, none of us is perfect either...), like a cat catching birds, if you can't handle it, you shouldn't get a cat because they will never stop catching birds, it's their nature.