Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Theory: Women Fake Everything

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, been mulling things over as always and it occurs to me that perhaps women don’t just fake orgasms but they fake interests, emotional bonds, and everything else. Hence why it’s so easy for them to move on if and when they do.

I suspect this due to women in my life faking things to get on my good side or try and lock me down. My fwb has faked orgasms and then shortly afterwards talk about how we have such great chemistry and then subtly try for exclusivity for example. Thoughts?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but they at the very least do not seem to form attachments
I think it seems that way, but the attachments are as thin and solid as a strand of hair. Not a chain. They have those attachments one day, that they truly believe what they say, then the next day "not feeling it". They were being true both days.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is completely false. Why are there guys they just can’t seem to quit?
Because they haven’t stopped trying to get that particular guy yet and also as a sh!t test to other guys to see if they try and compete

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, been mulling things over as always and it occurs to me that perhaps women don’t just fake orgasms but they fake interests, emotional bonds, and everything else. Hence why it’s so easy for them to move on if and when they do.

I suspect this due to women in my life faking things to get on my good side or try and lock me down. My fwb has faked orgasms and then shortly afterwards talk about how we have such great chemistry and then subtly try for exclusivity for example. Thoughts?
This smacks of bitterness.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This smacks of bitterness.
No bitterness at all tbh. The fwb I’m talking about still fvcking with me. I just think about things and always try to improve my mindset.
I think it would be liberating to view women this way as we wouldn’t get sucked into their narrative

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. They are wired to be run by their emotions. Emotions change on a dime.
So basically they cant feel any genuine desire or strongly commit to a relationship?

Cause if emotions are the primary rule for women, so they could never be able to attach to someone in a long term.

But what if not all women behave like that. What kind of attributes or skills you think they might have to be able to dont change her minds only based on emotions?

EDIT: What would be the characteristics of these women? And if possible, what are the chances of a woman being like that?

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically they cant feel any genuine desire or strongly commit to a relationship?

Cause if emotions are the primary rule for women, so they could never be able to attach to someone in a long term.

But what if not all women behave like that. What kind of attributes or skills you think they might have to be able to dont change her minds only based on emotions?
I don’t understand the question

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t understand the question
Based on the idea that all women are wired to be run by their emotions... My idea is if there is an exception to that or a way a woman could control that.

EDIT: Maybe that could be a better way to ask that:

What would be the characteristics of these women? And if possible, what are the chances of a woman being like that?

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No bitterness at all tbh. The fwb I’m talking about still fvcking with me. I just think about things and always try to improve my mindset.
I think it would be liberating to view women this way as we wouldn’t get sucked into their narrative
My mistake then.This smacks of ignorance.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on the idea that all women are wired to be run by their emotions... My idea is if there is an exception to that or a way a woman could control that.

EDIT: Maybe that could be a better way to ask that:

What would be the characteristics of these women? And if possible, what are the chances of a woman being like that?
I still don’t know what you’re saying. My theory is in the op ;)

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might appear that women are "faking" things or "run by their emotions" but that's false because as men we don't understand the subtext.

A woman's communication is often not understood due to this.

In my opinion they are emotionally way more strong and immune due to the psychological warfare they are accustomed to.

See how women huddle up, gossip and fight passively?

It's not usually how like men how men resolve conflicts, aggressively and fast.

Anyway, instead of analysing women, command compliance. That's the litmus test to their interest. And usually not pretense

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might appear that women are "faking" things or "run by their emotions" but that's false because as men we don't understand the subtext.

In my opinion they are emotionally way more strong and immune due to the psychological warfare they are accustomed to.

Anyway, instead of analysing women, command compliance. That's the litmus test to their interest. And usually not pretense
Very good point.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Of course but if women are as I suspect, even if they are complying they are still trying to nail you down in some form or another so don’t be fooled and think she’s complying because she will love you for eternity is all I’m saying. Women don’t form bonds like that