Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Their wish to make you AFC is your secret weapon...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever so often I hear somone say something like "why do good women go for the bad guys?" The guys who say that are good guys who reveal their good character and get upset that good women don't love their character. They are being honest however they are not being practical... they are simply being emotional...

If you get upset about a bad guy getting much needed loving from a good woman then you need to get a grip on reality! Realize you are going against nature. Your psychological mindset will prohibit you from being in a a realtionship with a good woman.

Shakespear once said "life is but a stage" and those who aspire to be Dj's need take on the role of an actor.

Now let me explain why the non-AFC/the DJ gets the good woman...

Good women love goodness and would go the extra mile to get that goodness which includes being in a relationship with a bad guy for the sake of making him good again (or reveal his innate goodness)

Let us analyze the available suiters for a good woman.

1. Good guy acting good
2. Bad guy acting bad
3. Good guy acting bad
4. Bad guy acting good

Now seeing how a woman wishes to turn badness into goodness... seeing how a good woman wants a challenge... suiter 1 and 4 are elliminated due to their immediate show of goodness. The thought passing through the woman's mind, consiously or subconsiously, must be "for him to be good like that, he must already be involed with someone like me".

So you see a guy has to be careful when told "just be yourself" because a good woman merely wants to see IF you are worthy of her time and loving.

Being bad/acting bad/being a DJ is the solution to a man's lack of a good woman blues for the simple fact that a good woman wants to be the one to show him the path to goodness or help remove his personality mask. She wants to turn the DJ into an AFC so a good guy should never be an AFC on the first encounter, he should use her wish to make him an AFC to his advantage.

So in conclusion...

Be bad... be a challenge... be a DJ... make them want to turn you into a total AFC...

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. What exactly do you mean by 'bad'?

Do you mean swear alot, be rude & obnoxious, treat everyone like crap, etc?

I don't know if i could do that. I mean, i have some moral values.