Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Their setting me up to a be married AFC

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" If you ever get a mediocre paying job, ( 20 - 40 grand, about their standards) marry a woman who makes more money than you. ( About 60 - 100 grand.) " - Adviced to me by my mom.

Which I think is just pure AFC in my opinion because it gives the wife from a more position of power. I've seen this thing happened to my dad a lot, (and mind you, he was a DJ back in his day and was totally independent and lived the DJ lifestyle until he got married and had to adapted to the " married ways".) where they would always get into an argument and my mom would always freakin nag and make my dad guilty about how she's the " main breadwinner" of the family and how much she freakin sacrafice which she does by the way. But still, I wouldn't want to go through that crap ever.

I consider my dad to be a very honorable man, he is very kind and loving to others. He works very hard, about 45 hours a week so he can make ends meet to send me and my siblings to college. But I tell you man, my dad is a freakin mess, he's 50 yrs old, very tired and frustrated and wants to retire already. His only mode of relaxation and fun now adays is drinking, watching T.V., sleeping and eating Ice cream and sweets. My dad has very few time to enjoy himself. He's very honorable but I don't want to ever live my dad's lifestyle at that age ever. Nope, no sir.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to be freeloading off a woman ever, I've heard of some instances where Professional woman would have these " house husbands" who are stay at home husbands who don't work and be their freakin emotional tampon. Another example of this AFC society.

I know I'm a bit too young to be talking about marriage, but I feel it's great to know that I have sense of awareness of the married AFCism that has been going on out there.

Personally, I wouldn't get married if I werent:

1.) Bloody rich so I would not have a hard time sending my kids to college.

2.) At an age of emotional and spiritual maturity, and you can bet your ass it won't be in my freakin 20's. I'm going to have my fun.

Well anyways, I'm interested in what the Wise and older DJ's have to say about this. What do you guys think?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well to me, marriage isnt about money.
on the money side of things, its better not to share your assets and bank accounts with another or bills. thats not as simple as many people think that it is.
marriage is about wanting to share your life with someone.
your heart doesnt care whats in someones wallet.

i mean, how do you know that just because someone makes the amount of money you perfer that you would love them and enjoy their company 24/7?

i know your mother means well by telling you what she has, i tell my sons they will meet their wives in church. that doesnt mean they really will, it just means i want them to meet a nice girl.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
lol, coming from someone whose fiance is a staunch atheist.
actually we are both baptist.
i think you just dont understand his sense of humor sometimes.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
actually we are both baptist.
i think you just dont understand his sense of humor sometimes.
i don't think you understand he hasn't got a sense of humor..

his jokes consist of
"AHAHA!!111!!!one!!!"

and crap like that.

Roly. you're very young, I wouldn't worry too much about it.