Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TheGambinos daily report journal cold approaching and dating

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FIRST POST
Hi boys,
Since this forum contributed me so much and let me grow it's time to give back. I also want to write things off sometimes and share my daily experiences. Another reason for starting this journal is a plate I recently lost. I was dating her for 3 months and let my two other plates go. Never do that. One moved on from me, I was to needy after the second date and the other one lives 1.5 hour away.
My main chick disrespected me by yelling in front of friends for a stupid reason and trying to make me jealous because I didnt want to move in a relationship with her.
Basically im on no contact with my main chick for a week, I ignored her messages when she wanted to talk about her disrespecting me for 3 days and then she went on a full emotional rage in my car. We decided that we are not a match and I told her I need to think about some things. NC for 7 days now from both sides. I moved on. I got no options, since I dropped them for her. So basically, I got no pvssy now.

I am also inspired by @Jesse Pinkman field reports, keep it up boy. You are doing an amazing job.

Now it's time for new women in my life. I'm going to cold approach on daily basis. Whenever a girl laughs to me friendly, gives me chosing signals by looking or given good opportunities I wont overthink but just approach. Ive been doing nightgame for so many years but I can't really find good quality women in bars or clubs. I often see great women during they day just going on with their lives. Now its time to cold approach especially when Im getting chosing signals and cold approach if the opportunity is good.

I work a lot so I have to do it in the gym at evenings, during the day when Im free or in the grocery shop, gas station, street, basically everywhere.

Lets start with a report of yesterday.

17-9-2022
Went out with my two friends and a new guy they bring along. But it went wrong.
We were at a regular good bar we go to every week. This is the spot where I met my former main chick.
Been walking around looking for chosing signals, that means girls that look at me, laugh to me, flirt with me, bump into me or stand in front of me, giving me the chance to open up. After a little while it happens. I feel great because I went to a house warming where the vibe was amazing.

I took this energy to the bar downtown and found 3 random girls dancing in front of me. I was giving a lot of good energy of and danced next to them. After a while I lean forward and talk to the girl I like most. A blonde, cute girl a 7.5. I once fc8ked a girl that looked exactley like her, so I had a good feeling about her.

I made a positive comment about her dancing and having fun. We interacted about dancing, fun and I told them they had the best vibe of all the girls in the bar and the 3 girls reacted very positive too me. Now the random guy my friends brung along, pushed very agressive into the other girls and I could tell that they didn't like it. I asked the name of the girl I talked to and that's a test from me to see how interested she is. If she asks my name, I go forward if she doesn't I normally eject and find another woman. She asks for my name and I build some raport, dance with her more and ask for her IG. She gives it accepts me and follows me back immediatley. They go to another bar.

What happens is that two times this evening I talk to a random hottie my buddy or his idiot friend talk to her also 2/3 seconds later. They try to use my energy. I open and talk to a girl and they take it over. I hate this. This what will eventually lead to problems later on the night...

We go to another bar and bump into the girl I got the IG from. I go dance with her again and she lets me touch her. Then the idiot guy that come along stands next to me and starts to talk to her, she is kind of receptive and he dances with her, touching her and all that. Her friend leans in to me and tells me she doesnt like him touching them and being agressive.

I tell him this and my other buddy flips out to me. The girls see this and kind off back off. This is a big deal breaker ofcourse and a huge turn off for the girls that feel like they are friends and make beef about some random girls they met. I see that they lose interest and start to dance with other guys in front of us. I danced with her buddy for a bit and we go off.

I become very mad to the random guy and my buddy gets mad on me, we seperate and I go with another guy and they leave. I told them that it happened twice that evening that they talk and flirt with a girl I opened up with and invested in and I did not accept that. I think they were jealous.

The girl deleted me from her IG 1 hour later after the event. I think she wasn't interested so much after all and what happened was a huge turnoff also.

It was late and this event kind of annoyed me so much that I called it for the night. I crossed a blonde cute girl later, she laughed and said are you *random name? I said maybe, but I wasn't. I went to talk to her but there was a male friend and a girl next to her. I said I see u later but I shouldve went for her contact details since she gave me such a big IOI. I regret that I didn't ask for her number but I won't make those mistakes anymore, especially with the start of this journal.

I jerked off today since im on NC with my main chick. If I bump into her in the bar which will for sure happen within upcoming months, I will be fun, nice, gentleman but short. I will talk to her for 15 seconds and quickly move on. I will quit fapping from tommorow on also.

Tommorow Im free of work, going to work out and walk downtown and do my first approaches and write them in the evening!

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
That guy is like the worst wingman ever. He´s c0ckblocking left and right, trying to make a move on the girls you open up, what a d1ck.