“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Theatre?

StarmanDeluxe

New Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I'm an incoming freshman this year, and I'm a part of this big school theatre program. Now I'm pretty athletic, but this program runs till 4:15 every day (regular dismissal is 2:45) and overlaps with practice time (read: no more sports for me). Is this OK? I mean, I read all this stuff saying that you gotta have a sport because it gets you attention, etc, but I'm pretty good on the stage (especially singing). Do you guys think this will suffice?

Thanks in advance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Like the name Earthbound.... huh.

Fun agme one of the last vidoe games I ever played too.

Ok

read my myth on sports. Sports do not make you popular. Get this into your head. UNless you really enjoy sports go for theater.
Theater is a lot better in my mind because you get a lot more human interaction and experience wit pimpin then in sports. Unless your P.I.M>P.ing consistes of beating the **** out of women. I recomend theater.
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
no way!
stick with theatre!!!

It's way more rewarding to be in theatre, in all aspects except physical (obivously you get in better shape playing a sport)..... but in all other areas, I think theater is way better than sports

you can flirt with girls when you're not onstage
you learn how to be confident (being on stage in front of people)
you learn how to be comfortable in your body
you are actually talented

and of course the list goes on

theatre all the way, buddy. Don't worry about not having enough time. Any after-school activity you are serious about will take up a great amount of time...
 

StarmanDeluxe

New Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Heh heh. Thanks, guys. Nice to hear some words of encouragement ;)

PS- EarthBound 0wnz j00 :D
 
Top