Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The_411's workout regime from portly to svelte

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Started on 10/1/14
Goal is to be shredded but the main consideration is to lose the excess weight and get myself into optimal health.

First two weeks will be strictly low impact cardio to get myself back to a routine and clean out my system. After two weeks I'll incorporate yoga, weights, HIIT cardio, HIIT weight training, and start building up towards the Kolat routine for push-ups and sit-ups.

Day 1 (10/1/14): Morning weigh in at 244.0 LBS Height 6'0 Ran a 5K at 4.0 MPH (very slow) on the treadmill , no weights, no HIIT as my body is terribly out of shape and not ready to handle weights or training yet.

Day 2 (10/2/14): Morning Weigh in at 238.2 LBS Loss of 5.8 LBS. To be fair I was fasting most of 10/1/14 and I had little to eat. I wasn't fasting to lose weight but fasting to get rid of the crap in my system. I'll run the 5k again tonight after work increasing to 4.1 MPH, I've had a two cliff bars this afternoon and I'll be making a variation of an Irish Stew from the Forks over Knives Cookbook and I'll eat 2-3 bowls of it. I'd expect to lose a few more lbs for tomorrow's weigh in.