"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The zoo for a date..

wRONG

New Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Australia
Hey I'm going on a second date with this girl and i asked her to the zoo, where you can feed kangaroos, camels and see all these other animals, ducks, tigers, monkeys etc.

Probably too late now. But is the zoo a good idea as a date?
first date was the movies, that went well. But i thought this would be original... I guess it is kinda weird, but if it works out good it should be good..But once again..

Is the zoo a good date idea?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I think it is....you can talk to this girl, find out about her......and it can be fun. Yeah a good idea
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
make sure to make a comment about her looking like one of the ugly animals..be like "aww, you kinda look like that rhino over there"
did that to my gf, good for C&F :cool:
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I think it's a great idea. If nothing else, because I love the zoo myself, so if she's lame, at least I enjoy it.
 

wRONG

New Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
I think it's a great idea. If nothing else, because I love the zoo myself, so if she's lame, at least I enjoy it.
i was thinking the same, the zoo is awesome.

Though what is C&F?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
C&F is ****y and funny, check the bible for plenty of info.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
rookie stay away from most C&F it can take you steps down

zoo is good just do what u need to do to keep it interesting

cause there is generally a lot of walking

find a dark place and touch her boobie;)
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Don't you see?? It will put you in the friend zone!!

p.s. The smell of the place will reallllly turn her on.
The friend zone has nothing to do with where you go, it has to do with how you act once you get there. Hell, you could DJ a girl at a senior citizen's bingo night if you've got the right stuff.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
......YES and no.
Where are you guys gonna fvck around at the zoo?
How are you gonna put moves on her in a coffee shop?
Why would she wanna get freaky while bowling/
When are you gonna get freaky with her?

You see.......at the end of this "date", maybe you will go for a kiss. This will be wierd. WHY? Because during the "date", it's easy for you to be friendly (as friends) and not even realize it. It doesn't matter if you are C&F, because friends do C&F also.

It's hard to fvck a girl after taking her to a zoo.

I prefer club/bar/party.
i dont think hes goin for the immdiate fauck

u can put the moves on anywhere

ive hooked up in a bowling ally (not the zoo but we did it like monkeys)

the club or bar? Gig- u get a fake ID or does this just "seem" easier

also at the club/bar/party there is alcohol, is that your DJ weapon?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top